Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Virtual Server is not running, but we are connected?

Hello,

I hava only one virtual server, with the ID 1 and the standard port. Yesterday everything was okay (its a new server since yesterday).
    I have Server Query Admin rights and edited the rights of the other admins this way. At the end of the day I shut down the server. As I started the server and connected to the server today first the Icon of it was away. But I had another problem. As yesterday I could open the Query and login, but when I typed use sid=1 it said, that the server was not running. At the same time I was connected to it with the client, and my friends too. I typed serverlist and it gave me back the server with its matching properties, but said the status was offline.
    So I tryed serverstart sid=1, but the result was, that it couldn't bind the port. I restarted the whole TS3-server-software, but without any changes.
    Then I looked for the rights in the client and I saw, that I still have all rights. I even could give away rights to other clients via clicking on them with the right mouse button.

What could THAT be, and can I solve it without setting a new server up?

Thanks
    Crischi94

You probably connected to another instances query interface while your client connected to the correct virtual server.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thread Information