Forum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ikjadoon View Post
    Is it over? Am I done? Should I just give up and use Overwolf?
    Yes, Yes and Yes or use any other overlay.
    The support and development of the old overlay was dropped.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Overlay Problems

Since the 9/15 release of World of Tanks the Overlay feature hasn't worked. Please advise how to correct this. Thank you.

overlay doesn't work

I upgraded to the new version and I beleive it was working fine at first but then i fired ts up one day and no overlay in BlackOps. Any ideas? Can I roll back to theprevious version?

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    If the client created a crashdump (see %Userprofile%\Documents) please upload that file.
    You may also try the latest overlay, which you can get here.
    Your link downloads but puts up an error when i try to install it

team speak 3 overlay

Why is it that sometimes when i use overlay in world of tanks it wont kick in and sometimes it works just fine, just wondering if there is a fix for this problem.

Since Windows 10 Annivesary update today I can't run TS and WWIIOL.

I had to do the Windows 10 Anniversary update and now when I have TS running, it won't let me launch my WWIIOL game. Acts like it does if you have TS running and try and open Internet Explorer. Game tells me it can't connect and Windows is looking for a solution? I can launch the game without TS fine. Suggestions/help?

Thanks,

Lowflyr

I just had to do the Windows 10 Anniversary update and now if I have TS running and try launching my online game (WWIIOL) it will not open and tells me it can't connect as there is a problem and Windows is looking for a solution. I can launch the game fine without TS running.

I then tried to go to the TS forums by going from the TS help scroll down menu and it won't open So I next tried having internet explorer running and tried to launch TS and it dumped explorer? For some reason TS and internet won't work simultaneously now. I'm wondering if I need to change a setting in TS or Windows?

Help/solutions?

Thanks,

Lowflyr

Well I found the problem. Can't use overlays atm. If I shut it off, I can use explorer. Are there options for overlay fix

Have recent Windows 10 update I can't run TS and explorer at same time without disabling overlays? Suggestions/help?

Thanks,

Lowflyr
    Last edited by dante696; September 25th, 2016 at 08:56 AM. Reason: merged 4 Posts. this Plug-in is still unsupported

This plugin is still unsupported. Do not use this outdated thing!
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

ts3_overlay not working

Hi there.

My ts3_overlay is not working. It states Plugin failed to load: API version not compatible: 20 (current: 21)

I'm using TS3 x64 V3.1

Thread Information