Forum

invokerid in "client disconnect" (kick)

Hey,
    i just wanted to start doing some log-analyzing (statistics) and wanted to track kicks, too.
    I thought the "invokerid" in kick-messages would be the clientid, but it isn't, it seems like it's only the first digit of the client-id. Can anyone confirm this "bug"?

I don't think this is a bug. It always was the CLID and not the DBID for the invoker.

The UID can be used for your statistics, this user is always the same person even without showing the DBID
    Code:
    Client_Nickanme (with DBID) got kicked from CLID with Nickname and UID
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

oh, didnt think about this could be the dbid, thanks!
    But then it isn't possible for me to create statistics only with logs, i have three kind of lines in my log and i need to bundle all information about a user together:
    connect:
    Code:
    client connected '...'(id:5) from ...
    disconnect:
    Code:
    client disconnected '...'(id:5) reason 'reasonmsg=...'
    kick:
    Code:
    client disconnected '...'(id:5) reason 'invokerid=6 invokername=... invokeruid=... reasonmsg=...'
    Is there any way to get the uid from the connect- and disconnect-line?

There are 3 log entries for a such a ban and 2 of them also show the DBID from the invoker (which is 3 in my example)

Code:
    03.03.2015 15:35:04	VirtualServer	Info	ban added reason='test' cluid='XXXXXXXX' bantime=60 by client 'Chris '(id:3)	
    03.03.2015 15:35:04	VirtualServer	Info	ban added reason='test' ip='XXXXXXXX' bantime=60 by client Chris'(id:3)	
    03.03.2015 15:35:04	VirtualServerBase	Info	client disconnected 'Ultima'(id:3759) reason 'invokerid=5 invokername=Chris invokeruid=XXXXXXXX reasonmsg=test bantime=60'
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    There are 3 log entries for a such a ban and 2 of them also show the DBID from the invoker (which is 3 in my example)
    Fine, but i need a client-identifier which is present in all logline-types (dis/connect, kick, ban).
    DBID isn't, CLID isn't and UID isn't too.

What stops you from using DBID of user and connect over serverQuery to get info about who is that DBID?
    Besides I can join my server as Tomas, or as Jesus Christ, so parsing a nickname from logs might be counterproductive. Same goes to teamspeak3 DB which contains only nickname&ip last used. Perhaps you might want to use client description?

I wouldn't mind seeing what is your statistics output. I've done some form statistics before for ts2 in old days.
    Aside time issues I want to so something similar just with wider scope. And do it better this time.

You can find my statistics-output here: http://ts.crapwa.re/stats/.
    Translation: "Onlinezeit" => Onlinetime, "Gekickt worden" => being kicked
    If you're familar with Python, you can read the code here (https://github.com/Thor77/TeamspeakStats) and maybe you will see my problem: I'm creating one dict for all clients, but atm my script creates two dict-entries for one user if the user kicked or banned someone, because invokerid (in ban/kick) => dbid, id in (dis/connect) => clid.
    I have two options now:
    1. Create one dict for the onlinetime-tracking and one for ban/kick (with this method it's not possible to show dedicated statistics for one client )
    2. Connect to query to get some identifier for both
    ATM i prefer the first one.

Thread Information