Forum

Help Me Please Permission Access

Hi im making a public teamspeak and i need a few friends to be admins but i only want them to be able to give 5 permission on my teamspeak at the most i have searched the internet and no one has explained how it's done can you help me please.

Is it rented server?
    What 5 permissions could that be?
    Have you deleted any server/channel groups?

I would suggest to modify Normal server group. Don't forget about advanced permission system

Quote Originally Posted by Smithy-1208 View Post
    Hi im making a public teamspeak and i need a few friends to be admins but i only want them to be able to give 5 permission on my teamspeak at the most i have searched the internet and no one has explained how it's done can you help me please.
    Permissions can appear impossible to work with at first glance, especially when dealing with the advanced permissions system. But a good method to figure them out is to watch youtube video tutorials so that you can actually see things being done rather than just reading what someone tells you to go. This video I am going to link to you is a youtube video (as part of a playlist which will continue to show you more and more things over the next few videos) that shows you how to duplicate the main Server Admin server group to create a limited version of it. You can repeat the process for as many "permissions" (groups) as you call them. You could start from the top down as shown in the video or you could make a copy of guest and build up from there, adding things as needed. Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDzk...cYBWqb&index=1

Stick with it, TeamSpeak 3 is the best, most configurable voice solution I have seen. You can set up a basic server and you can set up a very complicated server. The good thing is, the more you learn about permissions and capabilities of TS the more your server config can grow with your extra knowledge. Good luck.

Thread Information