Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Direct access to sound data?

Is there a reasonable way to access/modify the incoming audio streams from each connected peer in a channel? I'm working in C and I can't find any functions to access them.

In the end I am just looking for a way to measure the decibel levels of each audio stream coming from connected peers.

I am also found same problem here. Anyone here to answer this question ?

This is not spyspeak.

If you believe that someone speaks louder(mode decibels) just right click on that user and select Change Volume.

Or explain in more details what and why are you asking for it. There is no such feature I think. Perhaps if someone create plugin?

Thank you friends. I am checking it from a support center. They told me that will be fix it as soon. Thank you for your quick response..

Quote Originally Posted by Tracey15 View Post
    Thank you friends. I am checking it from a support center. They told me that will be fix it as soon. Thank you for your quick response..
    This reply makes no sense, after we toled you it is not possible.
    There is nothing to fix! yo must change the volme for each suer in your own client.

Or what do i mess here?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

The thing you're missing would be that it's quite likely a bot you're talking to ;P

So, that in the very end someone actually responds to the actual topic, for dB measurements you'll have to be client side and you'll wanna use of one of those
    Code:
    onEditPlaybackVoiceDataEvent
    onEditPostProcessVoiceDataEvent
    onEditMixedPlaybackVoiceDataEvent
    onEditCapturedVoiceDataEvent
    as described in the docs p.41 and do your RMS -> linear to dezibel or whatever there.
    Last edited by Philosound; February 28th, 2015 at 12:02 PM.

Thread Information