Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Question about privilege keys

Hello,

I would like to promote one of my friends to the Server Admin group, in which I am currently. Should I just create a new privilege key and give it to him ? If we're both in the Server Admin group is that not going to cause any problems ?

Thanks,

The server admin group can have as many members as you like. No problems, as long as your friend doesn't misuse his privileges.

You don't need to create a privilege key. You can directly add him to the server group. Right-click his entry while he is logged on and add him to the group. If he's offline, locate him in the all client list and copy his unique id into the clipboard. Then open the server group dialog, select the Server Admin group and add him to the group by right-click the right column (the column with the group member list).

Quote Originally Posted by Schlumpi View Post
    The server admin group can have as many members as you like. No problems, as long as your friend doesn't misuse his privileges.

You don't need to create a privilege key. You can directly add him to the server group. Right-click his entry while he is logged on and add him to the group. If he's offline, locate him in the all client list and copy his unique id into the clipboard. Then open the server group dialog, select the Server Admin group and add him to the group by right-click the right column (the column with the group member list).
    Alright, thank you very much !

Thread Information