Forum

Cant move anyone into different usergroups after doing it once

After following some very nice Video Tutorials about permissions etc. I got my Server setup nicely, except somewhere along the way I must have made a stupid mistake I dont know how to fix.

When I, as the main admin, promote someone into another Server group, after that I cannot move that person to any other server group anymore. As if I would have only one try or something. From that point on, when I right-click any user and go to server groups, ALL is greyed out. LOL including myself.

How can that be ?

I checked the admin group's settings as for member add / member add needed or client modify / client modify needed settings and from what I know from it, it all looks fine. How come, after I move a person into another usergroup, I can't do it again ?

I never had this issue before. I would appreciate all tips what could be wrong. Thanks in advance.

OPPG-Wolfseye

P.S: Could "Sticky" that I might have set per accident have somethint to do with that ?
    Last edited by OPPG-Wolfseye; March 20th, 2015 at 09:24 AM.

I noticed that it is only in some Channels where I cannot change the users groups. In the main channel / lobby it works funny enough. What setting could that be ?

let us visit the server.

or post permission overview as txt attachment
    What are permissions in each servergroup when you filter for "member_"

OffTopic: What tutorials could that be?

As far as I can see it, what kept me from getting it to work were some permissions (I might have set by accident) in Channel Admin group, that required 75 to change but were set to 50. After I change that, it works again.

Will test that later with a couple friends. Will post here more if it still wont work.

Thread Information