Forum

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58
  1. #16
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    530

  2. #17
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    3

    Windows Server Issues

    It's been a year since my TeamSpeak 3 NPL server go online, today it reached up to 100 players daily and I noticed sometimes my TeamSpeak 3 server was missing from the server list, and after a few refresh my TeamSpeak 3 server was back on the server list, it's been quite frustating for some users, and they do complain, thankfully we use human-readable domain instead of IP, therefore, the impact wasnt so significant.

    It's a default Windows Server 2008, no Windows configuration has been reconfigured what so ever, except the basic ones.
    Is there any known possibilities which can caused this?

    #minor issues, a couple months ago my TeamSpeak 3 server changed its IP address (unwillingly, we're forced by the ISP for unknown reason) but it's a minor change actually, from x.x.x.180 to x.x.x.179, and I am about to request a new NPL license a day after the forced IP change but for unknown reason, my TeamSpeak 3 NPL license is still useable so I did not request new NPL license. Could this be the reason?

    #info my TeamSpeak 3 server sometimes do appeared on the server list but sometimes it's also disappeared, and my TeamSpeak 3 server Uptime:30 days 2 hours 25 minutes 34 seconds
    Last edited by dante696; January 12th, 2016 at 10:59 AM. Reason: merged

  3. #18
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,341
    You should know how the weblist works. It simply lists 100 random servers matching your search. Your server might be in the list or not, it's simply random. A better check for outage would actually be planetteamspeak.com.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    January 2016
    Posts
    24

    My server isn't listed on "Server List"

    Hi, I read many posts and I read this guide : https://support.teamspeakusa.com/ind...he-server-list but still I don't know why my server isn't listed on "Server List".

    I checked and I have unlocked these ports:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gHbzvIR.png 
Views:	143 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	13420

    I also make sure that in settings this option is checked:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G6RsnJj.png 
Views:	146 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	13421

    So I still don't know why my server is not listed on the "Server List":

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jyaeFDY.png 
Views:	133 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	13422

    What is going on?

  5. #20
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    18,020
    I would say the rule for IP 0.0.0.0 does not work with your router.
    But this is just a guess.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

    TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

  6. #21
    Join Date
    January 2016
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    I would say the rule for IP 0.0.0.0 does not work with your router.
    But this is just a guess.
    Works. Because that is my machine IP. I can not put other IP because then do not works. As you can see many other ports are IP 0.0.0.0. They are created by system. If I disable this rule then no body can connect to TeamSpeak so I know for 100% that this rule works.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    18,020
    Re bump:

    Removing the rule 0.0.0.0 does not prove that you can't use the real IP for the server.
    One screenshoot also does use a real IP, so why can't you use it for the ts server? Does your local IP change all the time (not common in a network)?

    - Maybe your router does not allow using different port ranges in one rule. Try 2 rules.
    - Maybe a firewall does block the port (UDP 2010 & 2011)
    - Maybe your ISP does not allow to use this port (UDP 2010 & 2011) or it is in use already
    - Check your server log for errors etc.

    I can't tell you why you have problems with the weblist. All are guesses.
    We do not block server in that list (as long you are not blacklisted).
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

    TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    January 2016
    Posts
    24
    I am not blacklisted (I hope).

    This is not my router! This is control panel on my server. It is iptables. If I remove that rule then iptables block TeamSpeak server. This rule is needed and it works even if have multiple values. How I know it? Because works server, query and others (works I mean these ports are open).

    No, the IP of my server wont change. I have put here 0.0.0.0 because it means local host. I can put here IP address of remote server, but first I need to know that IP. For example I have unlocked port 80 for exactly that server from Tapatalk (you can see this on screenshot).

    If I turn off that module in my control panel then nothing change. Still I can't find my server in list.

    Tell me exactly witch ports I have to open and it should be TCP or UMP protocol?

    I repeat: this is not my router! This is control panel on my dedicated server.
    Last edited by dante696; March 7th, 2016 at 07:56 AM. Reason: big fat quotes removed!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    18,020
    I already answered which ports + protocol is needed.

    Your server does not reach the webserver to be listed.
    This is all i can say to your situation.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

    TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

  10. #25
    Join Date
    January 2016
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    I already answered which ports + protocol is needed.

    Your server does not reach the webserver to be listed.
    This is all i can say to your situation.
    image removed (you better do not show internal adresses! and you showed this already)

    As I said when I change it or disable then the TeamSpeak server drop connection with everybody. So that I know this rule works.

    What does it means that my server does not reach the webserver?

    It is not only for me. I asked many people and no one can see my server on the list so this is not problem with my router or what you say.

    I have installed licence in my server. That can be the problem?
    Last edited by dante696; March 7th, 2016 at 04:53 PM.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    18,020
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolwSzutrab7 View Post
    As I said when I change it or disable then the TeamSpeak server drop connection with everybody. So that I know this rule works.
    Does still not prove that 2010/2011 are working!
    - Maybe your router does not allow using different port ranges in one rule. Try 2 rules.
    As said before!
    --------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolwSzutrab7 View Post
    What does it means that my server does not reach the webserver?
    It is not only for me. I asked many people and no one can see my server on the list so this is not problem with my router or what you say.
    Makes sense that you and your friends do not see the server on the list. The server is not listed and never reached the webserver which genrates the list.
    The server can not be listed, when our webserver never gets any information from your server.
    --------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolwSzutrab7 View Post
    this is not problem with my router or what you say.
    Nobody said it's a problem with your router.
    The word maybe is a guess only and nothing more.
    Could be OVH, Firewall, Router etc.

    --------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolwSzutrab7 View Post
    I have installed licence in my server. That can be the problem?
    No. Both services are not related and are different protocols on different port.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

    TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

  12. #27
    Join Date
    January 2016
    Posts
    24
    That is funny impossible.
    Server from tapatalk can reach my server (and you can see the rule on my screenshots) but your servers can not. How it is possible?

    Is your server have static address IP? Could you give me that IP? I will create similar rule for this server like for tapatalk server.

    If OVH block yours server then why?
    Never OVH nothing blocks for my server.

    About that my server doesn't allow using different port ranges in one rule you maybe have right because it is UDP protocol and I never saw in documentation of my control panel UDP with multiple ports. So I created now two new UDP rules with 2010 and 2011. If it should works when I should see result?


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Przechwytywanie.PNG 
Views:	94 
Size:	160.6 KB 
ID:	13645

  13. #28
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    1

    Problem with server list

    Hello, i've a problem, my server does not appear in the server list i know there are a lot of thread like this but i do all the procedures for resolve this problem but nothing...
    I've set the advanced filters for the search, and i've edit the virtual server property, I selected "Enable reporting to the server list"...
    Peapole can connect on my server with the IP but the server does not appear in the list..
    This is the IP : removed

    Thanks for reply... sorry for my bad english...
    Last edited by dante696; April 5th, 2016 at 09:42 AM. Reason: merged no details...

  14. #29
    Join Date
    January 2016
    Posts
    24
    Right... I am back because this problem still appear.

    And I see that not only me have similar problem.

    I disabled whole firewall on my virtual server and THEN FINALLY I can see my server on the server list.
    But I have to have firewall enabled.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YYl5Wu6.png 
Views:	96 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	13749

    I am frustrated.

    Can someone help me? I can give access to my virtual server via my computer.
    I can even paid if this is necessary.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rxi7cO9.png 
Views:	87 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	13750

    I put rule before 9987 port and if something wont work then teamspeak server will down.
    But ts server is still up so the rule works.

    PLEASE HELP ME!
    Last edited by IdolwSzutrab7; April 12th, 2016 at 03:30 PM.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    January 2016
    Posts
    24
    Refresh topic.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [solved] web server list don't show my server country region
    By thxxx01 in forum Bug Reports [EN/DE]
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: December 31st, 2011, 04:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •