Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Soundbackend files for Android SDK

Hi, I wish to develop voice communication via the t3 servers in an Android app. Which soundbackend files I should use for Android platform? The t3 sdk version that I am looking at is 3.0.3.

Thanks

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem.

I am testing ts3_client sdk integration on android in c# (trough unity3D)
    i am able to connect to a ts3_server, but can't find a way to open a capture or a playback device.

ts3client_getXXXModeList and ts3client_getXXXDeviceList all return an empty string list

ts3client_openPlaybackDevice and s3client_openCaptureDevice return a #0911 error : ERROR_sound_unknown_device

ts3 client SDK -> c# -> unity3D -> Android... no capture/playback devices

Hi,

I am evaluating ts3 client SDK through unity for desktop and android target and actually facing the same problem.

- I updated the c# example of sdk 3.0.0 to sdk 3.0.3.2
    - I successfully integrated the sdk client lib in Unity
    - I can compile a client app from unity (pc win and android) and connect them to a ts3 sdk server

BUT, on android :
    ts3client_getDefaultXXXMode, ts3client_getXXXModeList, ts3client_getDefaultXXXDevice and ts3client_getXXXDeviceList all return empty string result, thus, resulting in error #0911 when trying to open devices with ts3client_openXXXDevice

I also tried to create a custom device but receive a Fatal Signal 11 (SIGSEGV) on ts3client_registerCustomDevice
    I confirmed my c# wrapper for this function is ok as it work for PC Destop target.

so my question is :
    what is the way to go to open some capture/playback device on android ?

Thread Information