Forum

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    3

    How can i hear ingame users

    hellow evry1 im here to ask a question about gaming teamspeak users
    My question is: How can i hear my ingame users speaks and i speak to they.
    like in Cod mw3 users an gameplay or on A.V.A users an gameplay
    Please answer and Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    June 2008
    Posts
    18,308
    Quote Originally Posted by dirty man View Post
    My question is: How can i hear my ingame users speaks and i speak to they.
    You can't as long they are not on the same Teamspeak Server and Channel where you are.


    Thread title renamed
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

    TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    You can't as long they are not on the same Teamspeak Server and Channel where you are.


    Thread title renamed
    what program do i need to do that?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    August 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    61
    Use Teamspeak 3. All players must be on the same server and in the same channel.

    Some games have in-game-voice-chat. But this is depend from game, not from teamspeak.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Look_Up View Post
    Use Teamspeak 3. All players must be on the same server and in the same channel.

    Some games have in-game-voice-chat. But this is depend from game, not from teamspeak.
    idk but i watched video on youtube of call of duty that when the guy joins a room or a server he can hear the member players in that room or server only and he can speak to they idk if he using a teamspeak or somthingelse

  6. #6
    Join Date
    August 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    61
    Than just ask them what voice system they use. There are a lot of different voiceapplications. Unfortunately I have no crystal ball here

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: December 14th, 2014, 10:50 PM
  2. People don't hear me ingame
    By Grizz in forum General Questions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: January 28th, 2013, 12:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •