Forum

Warframe Theme for TS3

Hello, i am kinda new to themes and stuff and i am trying to make a sound pack for TS3 as i post this.
    I would like to take a min and go over how i modified the "cod_modern_warfare2" theme to crate this. First off i know that the team speak community would like us to use installers however i just started to learn coding so at this time i would like to upload this the old school way.

So basically it was simple. I used Photoshop to create new images for the chat_tab.jpeg and info_frame.jpeg.
    I then updated the names of the folder and .QSS to "warframe". After that i completely changed the hex codes in the .QSS for the green and lime green and updated that to red and burgundy. Once all that was completed i updated the file locations in the .QSS so it would find the new image locations and ~Voila~!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg 
Views:	3910 
Size:	613.3 KB 
ID:	12482

Please Enjoy and i want to shout out to the creators of the cod_modern_warfare2 theme. You rock!
    Attached Files Attached Files

i am currently in the prosess of creating 2 themes 1 is warframe and the other is star trek online and also a few others world of tanks etc your theme is ok by the way, but if you want to open and learn a little more download my skin for star wars it has a icon pack as well you may learn a lot more from that skin and to create the self extracing file it is easy if you want to learn a little more open my star wars theme in the top of the qss file there is my teamspeak info come in your welcome..

Thank you. I will have to take a look at it.

Working on a updated theme for Warframe. Here is what i got so far. I will attach the theme once it is finished. Let me know what you guys think.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	theme.jpg 
Views:	2105 
Size:	182.4 KB 
ID:	12525

BTW, this script is set up so it uses one image for both the "connection and channel info" and the "user and channel list". Could some one help me change it so that i have 2 images one for each window? I am not so good at the scripting part.
    Last edited by bo549; June 9th, 2015 at 07:11 PM.

Hi.

I used the Chat Window and put a Background Image and Border image in combination.

MainWindow is where I have put a small centered Background Image, and in the Panes I had to put the Background Images for the Sections.
    But for the Upper Part there shouldn't be a background Image, because its also "QSplitted" so the right part is then "InfoFrame" and the left is the ServerTreeView, and this is a nobrainer, because here the Text is more important and a background is not working well here.

The Source Code is linked in this Forum Post, also a Videolink to YT is there where you can see if I understood your Question right.

So try this:

MainWindow QWidgetane:bottom,
    PermissionsWidget QWidgetane:bottom
    {
    background: qlineargradient(spread:PadSpread, x1: 1, y1: 1, x2: 0.33, y2: 0.75,stop: 0.05 transparent, stop: 0.35 rgba(244,244,244,32), stop: 0.45 transparent);
    background-attachment: fixed;
    background-clip: content;
    background-image: url('Styles/Dark Star Trek Online/background images/ship001.png');
    background-origin: content;
    background-position: right bottom;
    background-repeat: none;
    border-image: url('styles/Dark Star Trek Online/border images/elbow_right.png') 289 1 1 787 stretch;
    border-width: 15px 0px 0px 30px;
    show-decoration-selected: 0;
    }

#InfoFrame
    {
    background-attachment: fixed;
    background-clip: content;
    background-image: url('styles/Dark Star Trek Online/background images/STO_LOGO.png');
    background-origin: content;
    background-position: right bottom;
    background-repeat: none;
    border-image: url('styles/Dark Star Trek Online/border images/elbow_bottom.png') 1 1 289 787 stretch;
    border-width: 0px 0px 15px 30px;
    color: rgba(244,244,244,66%);
    show-decoration-selected: 0;
    }

And Another thing what could be of interest:

Maybe you can move the QTabbar mor to the right with a padding...

#MainWindowChatWidget QTabWidget:ane
    {
    margin-left: 140px;
    margin-top: 2px;
    margin-bottom: 0px;
    padding-top: -8px;
    border: 0.1em solid transparent;
    border-top-left-radius: 45px;
    }

c.u. Zui

Thread Information