Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Disconnect Issues

I have been having issues when I connect to any & all servers. I will log in & then somewhere from 5-10 secs into me being on any server it will say disconnected & then will automatically try connect again but just says failed to connect. I have tried resetting my router & modem & still get this problem. I even uninstalled & downloaded it again to see if that would help but no luck.

Are you using WiFi, UMTS ("3G"), HSDPA, EDGE, GPRS, LTE or some other wireless technology to connect to TS?

No it is a direct link from my router (wired connection)

I am having the same issues. It worked fine, then all of a sudden I can't connect to any servers. Sooo frustrated.

TS Connection Issues, Help Please

When i'm in my friends TS server, sometimes (usually 2-5 times during a typical day) I disconnect from the server and TS automatically tries to reconnect me to the server, but it never reconnects me, in order for me to get back onto the server I need to completely close Team Speak and reopen it and then I can get back on the server, sometimes it wont even let me in the server when I close the client, in times like that I have to uninstall TS and reinstall it, then it works (that has gone on for about a week now), I looked up how to solve this problem but there is nothing that I can find that'll help me with this issue.

Thank you for your time

Teamspeak 3 keeps dropping my connection

I am trying to use teamspeak to play games with friends however my connection to the server keeps dropping anywhere from a few seconds to up to 20 minutes.

When is disconnects it will repeatedly try to reconnect with no luck but if i restart the client or reconnect to the server in a new tab i will reconnect fine.

This has happened to me before with another server but before when using my laptop for guild wars 2 TTS teamspeak server i had no problems. I am currently now running on a desktop. For both a guild wars guild and a ffxiv guild server it both disconnects after a few seconds up to around 20mins.

I have tried reinstalling, running as admin, tried changing the compatibility mode, allowed through my firewall in norton internet security and still it keeps doing it. It is only teamspeak that i have problems with, i don't have any problems with vent or skype or any other voice programs.

If anyone could help me so i can fix this problem that would be great thanks.

Random connection lost

Hello.
    My TS3 client randomly loses connection to server (sometimes after 5 min, sometimes after several hours) and reconnects only in new tab. This problem occurs with different servers.
    I'll already tried reinstall client, tried different versions of client (x86 and x86-64) and tried to turn off firewall but with no luck.

I'm using Windows 7 x64 sp1 and my internet connection stable, no packets loss.

Thread Information