Forum

I can't become Server Admin

So i was creating a team speak server and suddenly I made myself Server group: normal and channel group Guest. I cant make my self an admin no one has been on it except me. Please HELP!!!

Lost admin key

Hi My computer crashed not to long ago and I lost my teamspeak profile. I then tried using my old key on the server but it can only be used once. Is there a way to give myself owner again? I spent hours on the server and dont want to restart.
    Last edited by dante696; March 27th, 2015 at 07:33 AM. Reason: merged, using forum search can help .....

Re-installed windows, installed Teampspeak 3 and i am now a guest in my own server

Hi Guys

First of all im very new to using Teamspeak and although i have some computer knowledge its not something i would happily brag about.

So heres my problem, i Re-installed windows 8 on my pc and then installed Teampspeak 3. Before the Re-install i was the admin of my own server but now when i join im a guest and have no idea how to change this back. I can still log into my user page and view all my server details but i have no idea what to input into Perms management to allow me to be admin again.

The server is rented directly from teamspeak

Hope someone can help me

Thanks

How about reading the stickies?
    -> http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthrea...ur-permissions

sorry im new to the forums and didnt see that

thanks ill take a look at it now

Accidently lost permissions on my own teamspeak 3 server on MAC!

Hello,

The other day I accidently lost my permissions of being server admin on my own teamspeak 3 server. I am on a mac and on al threads it's suggested to use putty and fix this removed. But I'm on a mac and forced to use terminal. Can anyone give me a command to generate a new privilege key/token to gain my server admin permissions?

That would make my day and I've spend already hours to try to find this out but nope. So I figured to ask the community.

Cheers
    Last edited by dante696; June 29th, 2015 at 07:34 AM. Reason: badwords removed! merged

Nobody says you have to use Putty!

You must use Telnet and Putty is just a telnet client.
    OSX also provides Telnet by default.
    Please use Google if you don't know how your operation system works.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information