Forum

Complain against bugs (thread title not from user)

... all ServerVersion from 3.0.12.x crashed after a certain time. TeamSpeak it's just important, with meaningless (because the server so more down than are up) to make money than to eliminate the annoying bugs! When would refund royalties in each failure the server, then her ass would also move. No wonder the only use more and more users Server cracked versions to not continue to give TeamSpeak money for bugs!

Sorry my English, iam German and Teamspeak dont understand only English, but if i have to pay a Licence, TeamSpeak understand all MoneyLanguage like Euro, Dollar etc. !

@MaBo, crashes happen if you don't know your stuff while managing and administrating your machine. I am operating a TS3 server since public beta release in 2009, always updated the server in a very timely manner, never had a single crash. It was never down. The server itself, started under a supported and best-practice system configuration, runs rock stable.

ts3server.exe crashing after update win32-3.0.12.4

Quote Originally Posted by Schlumpi View Post
    @MaBo, crashes happen if you don't know your stuff while managing and administrating your machine. I am operating a TS3 server since public beta release in 2009, always updated the server in a very timely manner, never had a single crash. It was never down. The server itself, started under a supported and best-practice system configuration, runs rock stable.
    BlaBlaBla, only Bullshit, what u write, because Teamspeak knows the Bugs ! The Problem ist not my Machine, the Problem is only Teamspeak, Ende aus, Mickey Mouse !

Quote Originally Posted by --- MaBo. --- View Post
    Bla bla, complain, bla bla. I dont' even know where my logs are but I'm a pro. Trust me. I don't speak English, but I want to host stuff.
    That's stupid.

On my first machine, TeamSpeak crashed quite often, until I moved the query port. Then it was OK. I often crashed my TeamSpeak because I'm a query developer and some commands were bugged. They no longer are. 3.0.12.4-beta did crash by its own for everyone. But 3.0.12.4 is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by --- MaBo. --- View Post
    BlaBlaBla, only Bullshit, what u write, because Teamspeak knows the Bugs ! The Problem ist not my Machine, the Problem is only Teamspeak, Ende aus, Mickey Mouse !
    Saying "we know the bugs" is unfair. We do not know all bugs and we hope to find and fix all criticals before a new version is released to public.

We are interested to fix all critical bugs before we release them and after users did report them to us.
    And you can belive me that nobody from us is interested to get a call on weekend, that a group did publish a new exploit for a crash.

The whole discussion (post #5 to #9) does not belong to the topic of this thread.
    We are interested in bugreports, but please do us the favour to report them into the right section or just leave feedback about other topics in a new thread in our feedback section -> http://forum.teamspeak.com/forums/87...s-and-Feedback.

Please respect that the user with a problem wants help and not a discussion about anything else.
    Now please let us all go back to topic. Thank you
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

... its not unfair, TeamSpeak nows most of Bugs and unfair is, that ure Bugs alltime crashed many Time the Server and teamspeak does not replace the royalties moment during the server so are offline, which is mega unfair and if you TeamSpeak reported that only unfair rates as coming: not offensive, note forum rules etc etc, but against the bugs does TeamSpeak only useful if users also this report, otherwise TeamSpeak money is the number which Lizennehmer important than finally do something against this shitty bugs. As I said, I understand slow ALL users who use only becrackte server, I no longer pay Next Tier test year also TeamSpeak if this continues ... MAKES LAST WAS BECAUSE YOU WILL ENSURE WE PAID !!! And listen to the nitty delete the forum postings also that you do not like, I have however already with the management in Krün (Germany) phone, which did not find even correct of you, DANTE, CHRIS etc it sucks, your teachings !!! eliminate BUGS is much more important ...

Sorry my english, but TeamSpeak is a German Product and i dont understand, why only English here ...
    If i have to pay a Lizenz, TeamSpeak understand all Moneylanguage like Dollar, Euro etc. too

=================

In German:

Es ist nicht Unfair, TeamSpeak weiß von den meisten Bugs und Teamspeak ersetzt nicht die Lizenzgebühren, wärend die Server wegen Bugs offline sind, das ist megaunfair und wenn man Teamspeak das berichtet, kommen nur unfaire Sätze wie: nicht beleidigend werden, Forumregeln beachten usw usw, aber gegen die Bugs tut TeamSpeak nur etwas, wenn User auch diese melden, ansonsten ist TeamSpeak das Geld der zahlendenen Lizennehmer wichtiger als endlich was gegen diese beschissenen Bugs zu tun.
    Wie gesagt, ich verstehe langsam ALLE User, die nur noch gecrackte Server nutzen, ich zahle nächstes Jahr auch nicht mehr an TeamSpeak, wenn das so weiter geht ...

MACHT ENDLICH WAS, DENN DAFÜR WERDET IHR VON UNS LIZENZNEHMERN BEZAHLT !!!

Und benutz nicht die zahlenden User als BETA-Tester, um Eure dämlichen Fehler zu suchen, denn IHR ENTWICKLER werdet dafür von UNS bezahlt, das keine Fehler auftauchen oder ihr die selber findet, faules AbzockerPack !
    Und hört das dämliche löschen der Forumeinträge auf, die euch nicht gefallen, ich habe deswegen schon mit der Geschäftsführung in Krün (Germany) telefoniert, die finden das auch nicht korrekt von euch, DANTE, CHRIS usw.

ES NERVT, eure Belehrungen !!! BUGS beseitigen ist viel wichtiger als Eurer Geschwafel, das man sich hier korrekt verhalten soll ...
    Langsam geht ihr den meisten der TeamSpeak - Community richtig auf den Sack ... Ich zahle für ein Produkt und ihr habt dafür zu sorgen, das nicht kleine Kinder mit irgendwelchen Sonderzeichen eure Arbeit zum crashen bringen können, sonst steht mir bei Ausfall Schadenersatz zu, egal was ihr in euren AGBs erfindet, um sich herauszureden.

Wenn man das vor einem Gericht beklagen würde, bin ich sicher, das jeder normaldenkene Richter das ähnlich oder genauso sieht und dann sieht Teamspeak richtig alt aus, wenn da mal ein Grundsatzurteil erlassen wird, das Teamspeak bei Ausfällen das auch den zahlenden Kunden erstatten muss !

PS: Kopie / Screenshot dieses Eintrages geht auch noch an Geschäftsführung in Krün direkt, falls ihr es wieder löscht oder die Forumadmins wieder mit dummen Belehrungen kommen, anstatt sich nämlich dem HauptProblem, das beseitigen der Bugs, zu widmen ...

Edit by Mod
    You got answer and i have no reason to lie to anyone.

And I asked nicely to accept the forum rules and netiquette.
    Please stop posting another off-topic in this thread.
    Last edited by dante696; May 16th, 2016 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Saying "we know the bugs" is unfair. We do not know all bugs and we hope to find and fix all criticals before a new version is released to public.

We are interested to fix all critical bugs before we release them and after users did report them to us.
    And you can belive me that nobody from us is interested to get a call on weekend, that a group did publish a new exploit for a crash.

The whole discussion (post #5 to #9) does not belong to the topic of this thread.
    We are interested in bugreports, but please do us the favour to report them into the right section or just leave feedback about other topics in a new thread in our feedback section -> http://forum.teamspeak.com/forums/87...s-and-Feedback.

Please respect that the user with a problem wants help and not a discussion about anything else.
    Now please let us all go back to topic. Thank you

... again only BlaBlaBla !

Edit by Mod
    You got answer and i have no reason to lie to anyone.

How u now about the BUGs ? U are not a Developer, ore only a "little" ForumPoliceman I say, that the Developer in Krün / Germany nows the Bugs in TeamSpeak, not a ForumModerator !

I say again: only BlaBlaBla from the ForumModerator ...

I know what i talk about. I'm a full paid employe in departments tech support on forum and quality assurance.
    It's part of my job to know the current bugs and it's also part of it to retest the software before the public get's a new release.

You talk like you know anything about the company. This is not the case.
    The only part that is true was we are made in germany.
    I asked you nicely to stop, i warned you, you removed my edits and you wrote another off-topic.
    This is the part where I do stop this.

//Edit
    Thread separated and archived
    Last edited by dante696; May 18th, 2016 at 09:27 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information