Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Playing music in TeamSpeak

hey all, so i'm new to teamspeak 3 and for quite a while i used vent.
    So, with venti forgot how but there was a setting where, what i heard.. is what people heard.
    So, i'd play music & mute everyones mic.. so people would just hear the music.

is there a way of streaming music, whilst listening to it at the same time?

So, i have my headset on & in stead of me moving my mic under the muff. I can just have it playing.
    - if teamseapk cant do this, i suggest you try get it

It's illegal to stream music in nearly every country without a license for this

We don't want to discuss such topics on forum anymore.
    Please use Google for this not this forum.

Edit/// All new created threads will be merged to this thread.
    Last edited by dante696; September 15th, 2015 at 11:10 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Music Bot ON MAC

Does anyone have a link to instruction on setting up a music bot on a mac? Plenty of this for windows. I found two videos on youtube.. one was in Deutsch and the other wasn't complete in instruction. I have sound flower and use it regularly so it's just the instructions for how to set up the bot in teamspeak that I need.

I've used the plugin that is available but I would like to try doing this without the plugin.

Thanks if you can help !

Music bot

hey,
    I want a Music bot in my teamspeak3..
    is there a way that I can purchase a one? or should I do it myself??
    thanks

another website

can you give another website?
    thanks

How to set up a bot

So my friends and I had the idea to create a bot that would play music or soundbytes when certain conditions are met.

The owner of the Teamspeak has a spare laptop we'd probably use if it's necessary to have a completely different account set up.

For example, a few of these guys have gotten into the whole "John Cena's Theme" thing. How could we set it up so that when someone enters the channel, the bot starts playing the music? We already have the knowledge of playing music instead of using a microphone, but how can I get the music to trigger?

There's a couple other things I want to do with it, but this is the biggest one. I'm sure we can figure out the rest if we can get the ball rolling.

Is this something even possible with TS, or are we better off not even trying?

My Music Bot, help please

Alright, so I have 2 teamspeaks open. One is my music bot, and one is me. My music bot plays downloaded mp3s or live radio stations, or even links that are .mp3. I want to know if I can somehow setup a way for people to message my bot and then it will add it to the Q. I have a q in my music bot.

Music Bot For Windows 2012 Server

Hi Guys

How can I make a boot music (Free) for Team Speak On Vps ?

My Windows : 2012 Server

Teamspeak Music bot/multiple instances help!

So I set up a music bot on teamspeak and everything was running fine but now when I have 2 teamspeak instances open, one for me, one for the bot, the microphone ends up muted on one of the instances until I click activate microphone, but then that mutes the other instance. I cannot figure out how to go back to what I had before where I could have microphone activated on both instances. Any help is appreciated!

Mic doesn't work after using soundboard.

I have recently reinstalled my TeamSpeak 3.0.18 completely because it broke. After I reinstalled it I downloaded the soundboard I had so I can play music but after playing music and stopping it my mic for some reason doesn't work. It has the blue circle but no one can hear me if I speak. anyone got any solutions?
    Last edited by dante696; September 30th, 2015 at 11:05 AM. Reason: merged, no support if you play music!

Music Bot Sound issues

So I recently made a music bot using this tutorial -->

And when I play music I cannot change the volume of the music becuase when I do it automatically makes it louder or quieter depending on if I made the music quieter or louder.
    For example say I set the music to be 50% it gets quiet for a second and then it goes back to being lets say 10 loudness. Then I set the music down to 25% and it goes down to 3 loudness and then slowly gets louder until it is back at 10 loudness, so it seems no matter what I set the volume at it always somehow becomes the same loudness. WTF?!

please help me I am a noob at this stuff so some help would be nice
    Last edited by Chris; September 29th, 2015 at 08:16 AM.

How to play music in Teamspeak3 linux CLIENT

Hi, I recently move to linux. I was able to play music through virtual audio cable in windows client, but i don't know how to do that in linux client. I tried some youtube video but most of them lead to dedicated music bot on ts3 server. I tried QjackCtl (alternative of VAC on linux) but i don't know how to use it, kinda difficult to use it.

Any other ways to play music in ts3 CLIENT ?

Help with current song banner

Hello and thank you for reading my post.
    I am trying to add a banner to my teamspeak that has at least the current song playing from my local Radio station.
    I'd like it to look the same as the one on their site (the black banner on the right)
    removed Banner is on that website.

keep in mind i have no code knowledge just passion and patients to get this done right.
    after digging around on the web pages source code i found this removed
    That link shows the current song title and artist, and it auto changes when you hit refresh.

is there any way to get the same banner as link 1? or to possibly use the code from link 2 to make a current song text announcement or Description?

My goal is to only need users to look at chat or bot/channel description to see the current song (and past if possible)
    I dont mind if there is that little refresh button that ppl have to press. I just want it to work.
    Last edited by dante696; October 5th, 2015 at 08:45 AM.

looking for music bot

hi everyone,

as you can see by the title I'm looking for a music bot. What I want is a music bot that can lissen to commands in a whisper box (for example !browser <URL>). I would like a shutdown for the current music (music), when ever there is a second command by you or someone els this link won't be played untill the first link is done, or the first link needs to be shutdown so the second link can play (this so that there are no 2+ music going on at the same time)

what I have now
    I have a VM (virtual machine) running with windows 8.1 on my ESXi host. (I can make a linux VM if needed). on this VM I have chrome and mozzila firefox running. offcourse I have teamspeak running with a plugin from stezzz advert removed. in this plugin there can be more than 1 music running at the same moment. and I can't the stop command working (for everythink els its a great plugin!)

if anyone knows a great free music bot, or if someone has the knowledge to make a plugin besure to let me know!

its offcourse possible that the plugin from stezzz is the music bot that I'm looking for, but that I make mistakes

greetings,

Wesley

ps. sorry for my english its not my first language
    Last edited by dante696; November 2nd, 2015 at 08:13 AM.

Create Playlist for diferent channel

Hi everyone, I am new with TeamSpeak3, I download the server and the client program, connect the server with the client and in the client side I create multiples channel (8 exactly) and now I want to create a different playlist for each channel. Is it possible do that?

I try TS3 SpoundBoard plugin but, I think that only permit one playlist and I can assignate to any channel.

Is it possible to take multiples playlist and assign to different channel.

Thanks
    Last edited by dante696; November 6th, 2015 at 08:40 AM. Reason: merged

Thread Information