I first need to start by informing forem members that I am blind and than therefore not use the mouse, or see the screen. I'm having a problem in ts3 client 3 (both 32 and 64 bit have the problem). I recently received a Lenovo computer with windows 8.1 professional installed. I have been using teamspeak for 6 months now, and I haven't had any problems. This new computer however, does not have an application key to substitute for right-clicking to open shortcut menus. This is very usefull in teamspeak and many other applications. Even though the computer does not have an application key, I can use the shortcut shift + f10 to access the shortcut menu for highlighted items in most cases. Unfortunately, this does not work on teamspeak. I need this to interface with servers (including my own), and to access three quarters of the server related settings from my client on the server. If anyone knows of a way to access shortcut menus without using the mouse that bring up the shortcut menus, their help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.