Forum

Link 2 TS3 Server , same data

Hello guys ,

TeamSpeak3 its not Possible to do this, but if you see the picture you understand i connect with same Unique_ID and different server ip , 1 in German and other 1 from Google inc, and when i connect i have different ping and same data , look to the IP :

http://i.imgur.com/pxvt2lw.png

please anyone can tell me what is this , or how i can do this ?

You've simply connected to a "custom" implementation of the Teamspeak server. You cannot reproduce this with a normal server binary provided by Teamspeak Systems

Can be done by writing your own round-robin TSDNS server for a server under mulitple IPs.

Regular DNS behave the same way. Add two equal records, and they will be returned in a round-robin fashion.

Hello ,

i want run 1 main data in multi servers from different DataCenter, i link 1 file between 3 server and i share the database, i install ts3 in this folder but when i run the server just the main server start the other servers don't startup, i add ips of the other servers in query_ip_whitelist.txt but noting happened ,,, please no anyone tell that its not possible because i see it in TS3 server :

Name:  24f8e698c356e4f62e1ee7a013c4204c.png
Views: 199
Size:  34.1 KB

guys please help me ,, i link folder between 2 server and i just have problem in startup the server, when i start the server just the main server startup and other servers dont startup

anyone can help me ? please
    Last edited by Chris; July 27th, 2015 at 12:08 PM.

The problem ist understanding, what your problem really is.

The problem, i understand within your description, is that you want to run 2-3 TS3-Servers and share some data between them. But which data do you want to share in detail?
    Every instance creates its own database within the sqlite-file in the binary-folder. If you want to save all data within one database, you have to use MySQL and assign machine-ids to your TS3-Servers in the startup-files of the responding binary folders.
    For more informations, please read the part with the commandline-options within the server_quickstart.txt-file in the doc-folder of your server-folder.

You don't have any clue what you are doing and how the internet works, do you? Also, your English is horrible and I have no clue what exactly you want.

In short, complicated configurations are pointless if you have no idea what you are doing and do not speak English at all. This has been discussed hundreds of times in this forum anyway.

Thread Information