Forum

Users cannot see icons

Users connecting to my home network TS cannot see the icons and they are getting this error message "icon_1053513006" reports: (could not open file transfer connection) although the numbers are always different because of the other icons that WONT load, NONE of them are loading

I will need to be led step by step on how to fix this problem.

if you are running the teamspeak-server within your home-network, then you have to open the filetransfer-port within your router.
    Your problem ist, that nobody can connect to your filetransfer-port. So please open your filetransfer-port, which is normally 30033 TCP. This should solve your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Master_D View Post
    if you are running the teamspeak-server within your home-network, then you have to open the filetransfer-port within your router.
    Your problem ist, that nobody can connect to your filetransfer-port. So please open your filetransfer-port, which is normally 30033 TCP. This should solve your problem.
    Sadly I cant do that, I have xfinity internet and my port forward page looks like this, http://gyazo.com/6b55016fb29e41d7550164a481e70f9a So I cant just add one port

The rule is duplicate

Also, i cant make another port with 3033 because it says the rule is duplicate for some reason :/, like I said I will need to be led step-by-step, So someone please add me on skype or join my TS

Skype = hippies13

TS3 = 174.55.141.48

you can forward single ports, if you enter the same port-number within starting and ending-port.

And if the port 30033 is already assigned, change the port-number within your ts3-serverconfiguration (ini-file within the binary-folder), so you can use an other port.

Thread Information