Forum

Error on android app

So for the past 3 days I have been trying to get my team speak to work on my android. I first installed it and it was fine for 2 days then I tried connecting to the server and I got this error: errorERROR_failed_connection_initialisation

So I googled and googled looking for a way to fix it and I added a channel to connect to 'lobby' and it seemed to fix it for 1 day. Now I'm having same issue and the way I fixed it the first time is no longer working. I have tried re-installing and nothing. Can someone explain how too permanatly fix this issue.

make sure your phone has a good and stable internet connection and that the server you're trying to connect to is online and not having any problems.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    make sure your phone has a good and stable internet connection and that the server you're trying to connect to is online and not having any problems.
    The server is up and I'm next to my router? Still not working

I have the same problem and I just downloaded app on phone

So does anyone actually help or is this the type of service we get after paying?
    Last edited by Chris; August 11th, 2015 at 08:11 AM.

I have the same problem . At the settings nothing has changed. At the server , it is not about Windows and everything works.

Thread Information