Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Thread: Mic Sensitivity

Mic Sensitivity

How do you turn down your mic sensitivity? My guildies in ArcheAge were complaining that they could hear everything I did when I pressed the "push to talk" button. Usually, I'd be playing the game and talking simultaneously, but that pissed off my guild members. There's definitely a way, my friend Incursion said he did, but he can't remember how. So how in God's name do you do it? Thanks,
    TJTepigstar

Right click the Speaker icon in the systray, select Recording devices, select your mic, Properties, Levels, lower the bottom one to 0 and the upper one as needed.

You can also use VAD with PTT, so that TeamSpeak will only transmit stuff that is over a certain threshold while you press the PTT button. The option can be found in Settings > Options > Capture > Advanced Options > VAD while using PTT

Whatever option you decide to use (or maybe even use both) you can use the Begin Test Button in Settings > Options > Capture to see whether one can still hear everything.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thread Information