Forum

SDK Windows Client

Hi guys

Has anyone made an SDK Windows Client yet?

We're in the process of doing so but it will still take a while for us as it will be tied to our SaaS platform via API. The server instance will receive channel creation info from our Dashboard.

I was hoping there is already a SDK Windows Client so we can test out the SDK server.

Any guidance is appariated

hi,

yes we did. We included it in our game as voice for the online gaming.

Our game: https://neox-virt.de/en/

But for a TS3-Api Client for your Server, you need to insert the connection data of your server and password to your client. So asking for a finished client is pretty pointless, when you need one who works with your server.

greetings: NeoX

Quote Originally Posted by Unreal_NeoX View Post
    hi,

yes we did. We included it in our game as voice for the online gaming.

Our game: https://neox-virt.de/en/

But for a TS3-Api Client for your Server, you need to insert the connection data of your server and password to your client. So asking for a finished client is pretty pointless, when you need one who works with your server.

greetings: NeoX
    Hi NeoX

Thanks for sharing. I am not looking for a solution with API already built in. We're busy building that, but I was hoping there is an SDK client out there so we can start doing demos and testing. It will save us a lot of time and errors if there is something we can use to test out (without API) in the meantime.

Do you have a version of the SDK client you're willing to share? I don't need any source code or such. I am just hoping to find a client which can connect to an SDK server

Hi NeoX

Thanks for the response.

I am not looking for an SDK client with API. Just a basic SDK client from which we can create channels manually and test the SDK server functionality.

Would you be able to share your SDK client with us? I am not looking for source code, just the application for testing.
    Last edited by Chris; August 31st, 2015 at 10:05 AM.

The SDK Download comes with examples, including an example client that connects to a server. You should be able to build up on that.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Good to know! I am new to SDK and I like to know more information about this!!

Thread Information