Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Server crashes on Startup.

Hello there.

I have a problem when i startup my Teamspeak 3 Server.
    I have checked the logs and it gave an Error with the Channels:

ChanClients() unable to load channel(ID:85) from db, skipping. Error was: duplicate orderID
    ChanClients() unable to load following channels, because of missing zero channelOrderID channel:
    channel(ID: 67)
    channel(ID: 68)
    channel(ID: 75)
    channel(ID: 77)
    channel(ID: 76)
    ChanClients() unable to load channel(ID:67) from db (missing channelOrderID: 64), deleting.

I am really trying to fix this and i would like to keep all the channels and rank (some channels may be deleted).

Kind Regards,
    PSGAlexus

Your database is corrupted and all channels that cannot be loaded will be automatically deleted on startup. The server should start just fine, it will however be missing channels.
    Your only choice, other than recreating the missing channels, is to try various backups from the past until you find one that is not suffering from the corruption.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Server crashes on Startup.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Your database is corrupted and all channels that cannot be loaded will be automatically deleted on startup. The server should start just fine, it will however be missing channels.
    Your only choice, other than recreating the missing channels, is to try various backups from the past until you find one that is not suffering from the corruption.
    Well the thing is i have no backup or is there an automatic backup? So basically rebuilding my TS server is the only option i have or are there any other that can fix it? Everything is local.

you will have to recreate the missing channels yes.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thread Information