Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Invalid server password

Hey all. Can't join my teammates server, it says "invalid server password" while i absolutely sure that password is correct. Any clues of what it can be?

Cheers.
    Last edited by dante696; March 8th, 2016 at 02:34 PM. Reason: merged

IP address connects to wrong server

I enter the correct Team Speak address and it sends me to the wrong server. The IP address I need doesn't require a password. This forces me to enter a password. Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by dante696; March 19th, 2018 at 09:02 AM. Reason: merged

Tell the Admin of that server that his address is wrong or resolves the wrong server.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

People should also make sure that the server doesn't require a password. Admins cannot test that because they do not need to enter a password.

prevented connection

Hello!

Today i was trying to connetc to the AOD clan team speak server sou i can be interviewed and complit the application and become a member but there was a problem a member of the AOD clan that was providing me with the info seed that i could join the server by just tiping in my nick name and ip with out tiping in the passwors and he sadd that they can book mark me later when the interview they can provide me with the info how to gain acces to the server for ever but that not the point the problem is that he was providing me the info how to join the server with the out tiping in the password i just was need to tipe the ip and my nick name and i could registed to the server but the team speak client 3 wasnt aloing me to join the serverbekasi didnt tipe in the password (it seed invalid password)i tryed several times but it didnt let me join sou he tryed him self and seed that it let him in immediately sou i tink that there a problem with my team speak client bekas if this way is work for him why isnt it working for me is there any option to fix this or change any ting in my team speak tool bar sou i could enter the server??

best regards matCBMB17

That's not a bug. The server you try to connect to has a password or different password as stored in your bookmark/connection.

Ps. This was hard to read when this all is just one sentence without any dot or big letter tho show that a new sentence began.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Friends cannot join because of password

Except...

There is no password set up on my program. Not for individual channels or server. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, added a password, deleted the password, had my friends uninstall and reinstall TS3.

Any advice will help. Thanks.
    Last edited by dante696; February 13th, 2019 at 09:20 AM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by TS3IsTerrible View Post
    There is no password set up on my program.
    In that case they connect to the wrong server OR there is a password set on the server.
    These are the only 2 options when a user get's asked for a password on connect.

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    In that case they connect to the wrong server OR there is a password set on the server.
    These are the only 2 options when a user get's asked for a password on connect.
    Ok. Then let me make sure I am giving him the correct address...
    Might I also add that its only one of my friends who is having the issue.

I have attached a picture. Is the red circled address the one I should be sending my friends? Or is there something different.

And you can see in the picture that there is no password.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dante696; February 14th, 2019 at 08:46 AM. Reason: merged two posts

Yes the one in circle is the one you share. If that is no IP then you and the user should compare your client log to see which IP and port he and you are connected to.

The picture of no password doesn't proves anything for me. You may be an admin with permission b_virtualserver_join_ignore_password enabled. This way you never get asked for server password.

Thread Information