Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Server asks for password OR entered password is invalid

Before anyone asks, yes, I know the password. No, the password was not changed. Yes, I am sure, as I have even copy and pasted the password. The issue is that I am the only person that is unable to log into the server, and I am also the only one running windows 8.1. Is there a patch for this bug? Is it a known error with windows 8? I have tried every troubleshooting thing I've found in the forums, but nothing seems to fix the issue.

Is the TeamSpeak IP a TS DNS srv-record address? Because sometimes it does not redirect correctly.

Invalid Server password(after win 10 upgrade)

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and TS 3.0.17 64 bit

When I tried to log into the server that I've been using for years it says Invalid Server Password"

The problem is there is no password and there never has been a password on this server, I'm in direct contact with the owner of the server and yet the few hundred other people can connect without any issue.

Please any idea/help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    Last edited by dante696; November 27th, 2015 at 01:53 PM. Reason: merged

Invalid Password but its valid?

Hello, my friends and I have a private teamspeak 3 server and it has its own password any everything. However, lately
    out of the 13 or so of us, me and one other person have been trying to connect and gotten the "invalid password" dialog box even though we know it is correct because everyone else can get on. Is there any fix to this issue, or does anyone else have this issue? Thank you very much!

The fix is entering the correct password and not getting trolled. Alternatively, ask the admin to assign you the permission to join without the password.

"Invalid Server Password" - even though the server has no password

Hi, I can't connect to the Server of my Clan since four days on my Windows 10 PC. I didnt change the configuration, aswell as the server configuration. From one day to another it said "invalid server password", even though the server has no password. My Teammates tested it for me and they could connect without entering a password with a new nickname. I even deleted all config data and installed ts3 several times again, with no result. I am really desperate in fixing this Problem. The server Adress is mountrushcore.de

Would be awesome if someone could help me with this.

Greetings
    Last edited by dante696; November 27th, 2015 at 01:53 PM. Reason: merged

There is 100% a server password on the server you get connected to!

Try the ip of the server instead of the DNS. Because IP addresses behind a DNS can change and send you to wrong server.
    Tell the admin to remove the password (if they troll you).
    Last edited by dante696; February 13th, 2019 at 09:09 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

TS3 only recognizing one password per household?

Hi folks,

Was using TS2 for years and years, loved it. Recently downloaded the TS3 client for Windows to two machines in our household, a five-year-old laptop running Windows 7 Home Premium upstairs, and a brand new gaming machine running Windows 7 Professional downstairs. The aim was to connect with our guildmates in an online guild. They are renting a TS3 server.

The issue is that it will only allow one of us to connect... the other gets a "wrong password" message, even though the password is correct. I can connect successfully with either machine, but not at the same time.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled TS3 client with the same results.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by dante696; December 8th, 2015 at 09:48 AM. Reason: merged

The password that your client sends is 100% wrong for the server you are trying to connect to.
    Make sure the ip is also right for target server (check your client log).
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

password not wrong

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    The password that your client sends is 100% wrong for the server you are trying to connect to.
    Make sure the ip is also right for target server (check your client log).
    Did you miss the fact that the password is not wrong since I can log in successfully from either location, just not at the same time?

Could it be a setting in my router?

I did read what you wrote and this is why i did reply that you should check the client log.
    Maybe the client connects to a different ip or port.

Users can't login. Error Message Improper Password

okie I have looked and Looked. I need answers plz. our Users on epicdragonlords.xxxxxxx.com can't log in. myself and another Systems Admin are the only 2 who can get in. Users get an Error message saying ( Invalid Password ). after I directed a few to try a reinstall and verified the Version 3.0.18.2 last modified 10-22-15. I have had a few say they got an update I have not, as of October last year. My ? is how to fix user login if this was a billing problem my Systems admin and I couldn't get in. Help plz. We use our Ts3 for Gaming. Rift is what we play I'm Boytoy of Lathyes & Guild Master of the Epic Dragon Lords. ty again Boy.
    Last edited by dante696; February 3rd, 2016 at 08:15 AM. Reason: dns removed and merged

Definitly no bug!
    The server on IP 216.xx.xx.25 and port 6878 requieres a password. This is were the user is guided to, when he uses your DNS epicdragonlords.xxxxxxx.com

re to User cant log-in

New Up-Date: I put a temp password/6h and one of my officers was able to log in. He did not have to Type in the P/W because it was saved on his profile, sense I used the same P/W as the Temp one. Hoping as people log they can "continue to" log. ty BT.

So your real server password is wrong in case the temp works for that user.

Thread Information