Forum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Solved "Connect" and "Add to Bookmarks" options gray

Immediately after the most recent teamspeak update, I am no longer able to click the connect button, nor click the Add to Bookmarks button, which I thought might allow me to bypass standard connection. This was not a problem before the update, as I was connected fine just yesterday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bY9yRZH.png 
Views:	158 
Size:	6.0 KB 
ID:	12777
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ujUvITS.png 
Views:	79 
Size:	5.1 KB 
ID:	12776

I am a very casual teamspeak user and will not be able to do complex actions with any config files without special instruction.

I guess that I should mention that I have already tried restarting teamspeak, restarting the computer, and re-entering all of the info, because I know someone is going to suggest that if I don't.

Thank you for your time.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Chris; August 11th, 2015 at 10:31 AM.

can't connect

hi i dont know if this is a bug or not but when i try to connect to a server i cant press the connect button so i cant connect http://gyazo.com/1eb92a38ca7cb6c5a949bb7455b99cfa here is a photo if you wana check it plz healp

New update made it impossible for me to click the connect button.

It sounds insane, but when I downloaded the new patch for Teamspeak as of August 4th 2015 I cannot click the connect button to join any server, I tried my friend's server and 9 other random ones to see, but the only way I can connect is if I go to the server list- but my friends server isn't located on the server list. If anyone knows any way to fix this help would be very appreciated.

Connect button not clickable after latest update

So I recently updated my TeamSpeak, and now whenever I try and join the server I usually join, the connect button does not appear. I tried placing other IPs in the bar and they also did not work. Any solutions?

Unable to connect *SOLVED*

My group's TS server works fine for everyone else but me. Worked fine yesterday, connected with no issue. Today, update, and now the Connect button is greyed out. I can connect to other random servers on the server list, just not ours.

*UPDATE: SOLVED!*

Remove http:// from the server address. Stupid thing, I know, but it worked.
    Last edited by Brass Angel; August 6th, 2015 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Angel View Post
    My group's TS server works fine for everyone else but me. Worked fine yesterday, connected with no issue. Today, update, and now the Connect button is greyed out. I can connect to other random servers on the server list, just not ours.
    This has happened to me too. Can't connect to our server, but everyone else can. Wtf

can not push the connect button after new up date.

i up dated teamspeak last night and now when i go to connect to the server i am always on the connect button is grayed out and i can not push it to connect.

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Angel View Post
    I have the EXACT same problem. My "connect" button is faded, grayed out, not letting me click on it to connect to any server. It was working JUST FINE until this last update. This is ridiculous and frustrating.
    Last edited by Chris; August 11th, 2015 at 09:45 AM.

Wow. All this time and not a single response, question, theory, or solution. Looking at some other threads, I'm not the only one this has happened to although they seem to not even have a Connect button while I have one, but it is just greyed out and unclickable.

I've tried running as Admin, compatibility mode back to Vista, reupdating, and still nothing. What's going on here, really?

How to resolve this issue

Quote Originally Posted by buckshank38 View Post
    i up dated teamspeak last night and now when i go to connect to the server i am always on the connect button is grayed out and i can not push it to connect.
    You must remove http:// from the server address, i did that and then it worked, hope it works for you

I was having the same issue yesterday and today its fine. My buddy who was fine yesterday is having problems today. Connect button is clouded as if the server address is incorrect, although it is correct and worked for others.

Connect tab greyed out

I am also having the same issue but is it letting you connect to bookmarked servers?

"Connect" button is greyed out- Can't connect to any servers

Hi! My friends have a teamspeak server that I want to connect to. Problem is, whenever I try to directly connect to any server, the "connect" button on the bottom of the window is greyed out. I can't click it. Do you know how I can fix this? It happened after I upgraded to Windows 10.

You're entering an invalid address. You mustn't enter any protocol.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

At least one of the following is true and you need to fix it before you can connect:
    - You entered something in the address field that can't possibly be a valid server address
    - Your nickname is too short or too long

Because it's been seen many times as I found more and more threads (and merged them): By specifying "http://" you're actually saying that you intend to reach a webpage, which obviously TS3 cannot do.
    Last edited by Chris; August 11th, 2015 at 10:34 AM.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thread Information