Forum

IOS App Scroll Not Working

Hello,

Please help, I recently updated the Teamspeak app from the app store for my tablet and now when I join any server I can't scroll down! Fix this please! I tried re installing it but it still doesn't work. The Teamspeak app was fine before (although it would occasionally crash) but now I can't use it at all! Please fix this!

Can't scroll down when viewing server

Just bought the app and cannot use it. Basically, I join a server with many rooms, and I wish to join a room farther down the list. However, the app will not let me scroll down. It acts as if only the rooms I see at the top where I connected are the only ones in the server. This is certainly not true, as I can force it to go down farther, however when I release my fingers it returns to the top.

This also occurs in the settings menu. Is there a way to patch this so I can actually use this app?

Scrolling problem

Hi,
    i'm contacting you because i have a problem with latest version of teamspeak on my iPhone 4 with ios7 (latest firmware available).
    I met that bug only with latest version.
    When you are on server and you try to scroll down to check channels, it will scroll automatically you on top just after you remove the finger from screen. That cause big problems if the server contains more channel than screen size.

im havin the same problem hope theres a fix soon =/

Having the same issue with all servers I join. iPhone 4 here.

Quote Originally Posted by dartzdevil View Post
    Hi,
    i'm contacting you because i have a problem with latest version of teamspeak on my iPhone 4 with ios7 (latest firmware available).
    I met that bug only with latest version.
    When you are on server and you try to scroll down to check channels, it will scroll automatically you on top just after you remove the finger from screen. That cause big problems if the server contains more channel than screen size.
    Getting same problem on Iphone4 with ios 7.1.1. It worked yesterday... not today after getting the update last night.

Same problem with TS3 iOS version 3.1.9.687 and iPhone 4.
    I just bought the app yesterday.

Could you fix that quickly ?

Thread Information