Hello, just to vent some mild frustration I'd like to say something first. Please forgive me, but from my perspective this is quite disappointing.

For a paid app, having incomplete feature sets and bugs with core functionality, just seems like a real joke.
I understand that it required a nearly complete rewrite to get it on mobile. But, some QA of major functions would of been warranted. (Especially, when the issue appeared in 2011.)



Anyways, to the issue at hand.

Let me paint the picture for you.

I have an identity with a security level of 11.

I change the server to 21 and improve my level to 24.

I delete my old identity on my iPhone.

I export the identity and import it through the odd iTunes method.

Restart my phone.

Open teamspeak, it recognizes the identity and imports it.

Cannot connect to server due to security level.

Hmm, how odd. I try what's mentioned in the other post, to no avail.

Then I start ticking back the security level of the server.

I hit 15 and suddenly I can connect fine.

Mind you the previous level was 11. So, from my perspective it seems like a bug.

The identity works flawlessly on OSX.

Additionally, why not have the simple function of generating your security level to the proper level rather than going through hoops to get on? If the method you used to do cryptography was patented or something and is holding you back. Try using a large RSA or many DSA keys instead of whatever system you have in place.

It would seem when porting your desktop app to mobile, you would want to keep the core design concepts?


Sorry, if some of my criticism is misplaced but I've worked with development teams before and this how we communicated.



iOS 8. iPhone 5c Latest app as of Aug 22 2015.




Code:
==================================================================================================================================

2015-08-23 12:13:05.513425|DEBUG   |              |   |Created new connection handler [1]
2015-08-23 12:13:05.514201|DEBUG   |              |   |Activated handler (1)
2015-08-23 12:13:13.543937|DEBUG   |              |   |onTSDNSResult, result = TSDNSERROR_OK
2015-08-23 12:13:13.544313|DEBUG   |              |   |Got TSDNS name resolution OK: ;) -> ;)
2015-08-23 12:13:13.548416|DEBUG   |              |   |BaseAppDelegate:onConnectStatusChangeEvent: 1 1 0x0
2015-08-23 12:13:14.508422|DEBUG   |              |   |BaseAppDelegate: onServerErrorEvent TeamSpeakCallbackData: params[returnCode] = 
                                                       params[error] = 519
                                                       params[extraMessage] = 24
                                                       params[errorMessage] = could not validate client identity
                                                       
2015-08-23 12:13:14.658780|DEBUG   |              |   |BaseAppDelegate:onConnectStatusChangeEvent: 1 0 0x0
2015-08-23 12:13:14.658997|DEBUG   |              |   |No more handlers with devices open so stopping audio
2015-08-23 12:13:14.659112|DEBUG   |              |   |TS3Library: *** Stopping remoteIO ***
2015-08-23 12:13:14.659272|DEBUG   |              |   |Handler (1) started deactivation
2015-08-23 12:13:19.660524|DEBUG   |              |   |Handler (1) performing final deactivation
2015-08-23 12:13:19.813012|DEBUG   |              |   |Deactivated handler (1)
2015-08-23 12:13:36.478319|DEBUG   |              |   |TS3Library::handleUIApplicationDidEnterBackground
Sorry, if this a repost the connection cut out as I submitted. I didn't find the duplicate looking for it.