Forum

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

You are banned permanently. Reason: "Too many spaces detected."

When trying to connect to ts3.digitalthemepark.com I get a "Failed to connect to server".
    When trying to connect to Team Speak Public I get "You are banned permanently. Reason: "Too many spaces detected.""
    No settings were changed from the last successfull connect to ts3.digitalthemepark.com.

Client version 3.0.15
    QT Version 5.2.1

Change your nickname to not include massive amount of spaces and you'll be fine for the public.
    As for the other one, nothing can be said without logs.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Question Banned for haveing a plugin?

I and a few others have installed a plugin that moves us back to a channel when moved. We don't use it maliciously but rather when we don't want to be disturbed (eg. playing a game). Now they are saying if you are caught with he plugin you will be banned. Can they actually do that? Is there something that protects the user from begin banned for customizing his TS3 client?

This is a social problem but this forum is not for social problems.

Customising your client is one thing, but changing the way you interact with a server is another

Banned from a Public Team Speak Server 3

Hello Fórum, moderators and users, i am a new and noob user on team speak 3 and i was using a public team speak 3 server named yume.asuscomm.com to play games with some friends and one game wasnt on the list so i loged in on a moderator room and tried to talk with one of them. There were two on the room, Jenny and another girl, so i talked this

"Hello, excuse me, i am a new player, and user on TS, Team Speak and i wanna know if i can talk with one of you, please?"

Than it got all quiet and i was waiting, so i've been banned from this public server with the reason "troll" .

Ok, i am from brazil and my english might not be sooooo good but it can be understand, so i wanna make a complaint about it, because it was unfair. The moderators of this public server does not allow people from other parts, instead of their friends.

Can i have my permission Back??? I need to use a public server team speak 3 to play with friends, please.

This forum is not for social problems, especially not if they are on random servers.

Angry Banned from own server - banned for music streaming.

Hey hey, I own a GMOD community and wanted a TS3 server for everyone to use. I wanted to have a music lobby just streaming from my local FM radio station. I got a message saying you have been banned from team speak as music streaming is illegal in Germany (just to point it out, the server is dedicated, hosted in my own home and I live in the UK), how can I fix this? I may end up switching to Ventrillo as even after re-installing the server, know one can connect and it's becoming an issue...

This forum is not here to solve social problems......

There is nothing to fix here. It's an admin decision.
    And yes it's illegal in nearly every country to stream music without having a license to do that for public areas.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Your post makes no sense at all.
    Anyway, social problems do not belong to this forum.
    Last edited by dante696; October 25th, 2014 at 12:52 PM. Reason: lucky you, i just closed this thread ;D

Permanently banned for my nickname?

I just got teamspeak today, my nickname was "duck74"
    I click bookmarks and go to teamspeak public and get this message
    :"You are banned permanently. Reason: "inappropriate nickname.""
    Last time I checked, duck74 is not inappropriate, can someone please explain this to me.

Get another nickname and try again.

That's no technical issue for this forum.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

"Bots and Clones are against server Rules!" get banned everytime when I dont use bots

Hello everyone,
    I use teamspeak for many things but everytime I try to join a server it says 'Banned permenantly. "Bots and clones are against server Rules" but I never use bots or clones.

Please advise/help
    Kanebotz1

Banned from a server for no reason! and How to make TSDNS?

I joined this teamspeak 3 server, and i joined a channel, and i said "Hi" then i said "Can we be friends" and the owner of the server banned me. With no reason and for no reason! I joined on my ipod same outcome but that time i didn't type anything. I didn't use my voice either! So i believe this server should either be shut-down or i should get unbanned! please leave your thoughts on this below! FYI my name on this server is "Chaz" and then i changed it to "ChazTeen Gaming | Youtuber".

BTW this server is called "Hindsight Teamspeak", i suggest you don't join this server, they will ban you for no reason and with no reason! The owner is "Sparan1"! Please do something about this! If you can!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do i make a TSDNS? I have been trying this on my server for afes it is driving me crazy i have read all the term and all the instructions but it doesn't work! i don't understand it! and everytime i search "How to make TSDNS" on youtube it comes up in foreign lanuages, and they don't even show how to make TSDNS anyway! I would really love it if you could help me with this!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sincere Regards,
    ChazTeen Gaming

My opinion is that it's their server, they can do what they like with it, you're (with the greatest respect) in no position to make demands on it's admin, and no-one here can do anything about it

Thread Information