Forum

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

banned from Teamspreak

Why am i banned from it i'm evryday on not using bad language and always talking to my friends only
    pls help me i was banned by kainfx wat can i do to come back on the server
    Last edited by vonne; December 7th, 2014 at 08:46 PM.

Teamspeak Public Abuse

Hello guys i just want to make a complaint about something that is happening on Teamspeak public, address
    (voice.teamspeak.com ) everybody knows that if someone gets 10 complaints there automatically you get a ban the motive "you recieved too many complaints" well i use to go there and chat with people to learn another languages and improve my poor english, what is happening, there is a guy i dont even know his name because he always connects like a teamspeakuser, he is always there like 24hrs connected and bringing new clients and banning people i cant stay there for 5 min because this guy appears and bans me, so i just want the admins online or who can change this feature and make this server a better place to stay because trolls are abusing it, please...

2 minutes ago banned again for 20 minutes
    proofs
    http://imgur.com/Zlc82Yr

http://imgur.com/ikK9BN1
    Last edited by LuisMR8; December 12th, 2014 at 03:53 AM.

banned permanently?

I recently tried to login to my favorite channel but I keep getting the following message:

You are banned permanently. Reason : " error 505 : no client in system proxy "

What does this mean?
    How do I get unbanned?
    Please help...I am not computer literate at all and I don't understand tech talk.

Many thanks

Permanently Banned

I would like to know who decided to ban my ip from teamspeak. I have 3 pc's linked to my DSL and myself and my 2 kids use it to play games.

On who's authority was I banned for what reason. If you are so selfish as not to speak to me directly with your issues, shows me the type of person you are.

I would like a response from an Admin and the person who banned my IP.

banned

I have paid for the app and because my data package keeps playing up I've been banned for logging off and on can I please get this ban lifted as it's unfair username stelau4

I have contacted a few different groups and no answer from none you are the first so thank you it's on gamerzcommunity.no-ip.org

Quote Originally Posted by stelau4 View Post
    I have paid for the app and because my data package keeps playing up I've been banned for logging off and on can I please get this ban lifted as it's unfair username stelau4
    This is a technical forum about the TS3 software not about the rules or criteria that the admins apply in their servers. If you have banning problems with a server you should contact the server admin.

banned?

been using team2 for yrs with no problem, then for no reason got banned from site. only use this site between one other user to play games nearly every day and never have had any problems. delete team2 and loaded team3 with new id and password but still cannot get in. what is going on?

No idea. Can you please elaborate?
    You can't login to some server? Then this is an issue bewteen you and that server owner, we have no control over server owners.

Problem

Hello world, I'm Misa_amane alias Alex (or Alex alias Misa_amane, idk) and i have a problem with an secondary administrator. on removed the second admin named "king" have banned me for nothing. his reason is "pas d'identifiant". That reason make no sense for ban! i have take a screen of his noobiness reason but i cant upload.

thank's for help me, Misa_amane

Banned on a server for recording and said that i got banned for being annoying!!!!

I was on the kastia.teamspeak3.com server, and i started recording and asked a question, so they banned me, i tried connecting again and it said i was banned for being annoying when i asked one question...

Their should be an attachment to this, its the recording...

You have to contact the servers admin/owner for that or go to another server.
    And, as Dante once said
    Their server - their rules

As far as i know im not a bot!

I Play Wot and have no problem using the teams server. the very first time I tried to log on the the public server I got this message:
    You are banned permanently. Reason: "Bots and Clones are against server Rules!"

Now I do get that the word "BOT" is in my user name. THIS CAN NOT BE CHANGED! under game clan rules I must use this name in teamspeak to make coordinating battles easier for the caller.

I would like to use TS3 public if possible when i am in out of clan Platoon battles with other players but this ban message makes this a tad difficult. can any one help?

I was banned from a server.

I was banned from my steam community's server removed
    The reason that I was banned was deemed unworth the punishment and they tried to unban me from their ts channel
    removed

They now have no way of fixing the problem, if anyone of you fine people here at TS3 could help it would be appreciated.
    Last edited by dante696; September 6th, 2015 at 11:03 AM.

Can't connect because of "Ban"

whenever i try to connect to a server i receive this message "You are banned permanently."
    but yesterday i connected normally. anyone knows how to solve this problem?
    Last edited by dante696; October 12th, 2015 at 07:32 AM. Reason: read the ban message and then contact an admin of target server

Thread Information