Forum

[Request] Auto assign groups after time

I'm looking for an auto rank add-on, more or less for csgo/league etc, I've seen them before, via registering on a website, then automatically getting ranks if they matchup with lolking etc, but I was wondering where/how I can get this?

Learn about the TS3 server query and start learning programing

Auto assign groups after time

Guys help in how to make a bot
    RbMod so that would rank vydovalis order
    Will:
    Rank 1 to Rank 2 for 30 minutes
    Rank 2 to Rank 3 40 minutes
    Rank 3 to Rank 4 50 minutes
    And so on

How do I change what group it will automaticly be after Guest group?

Hello! I have seen on many teamspeak servers that if you are new you will be logged in as a (guest) on that teamspeak. And after a while (maybe days) you will automaticly get promoted to (normal) or whatever they have.. So my issue/question is if there is a way to change what group it will be after the guest? such as a VIP, Member or simply the group normal that I have created by my self.

Thanks
    //
    Progster
    Last edited by dante696; September 28th, 2015 at 07:48 AM. Reason: merged

There is no automatic group assign after time x in TeamSpeak. It has to be done manually or by some script.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Need help

I wanna make it where the "Guest" go to Normal after being in the server for a while how would i do that i can not figure it out and have looked everywhere and have had no luck so can anyone help me out please and thank you
    Last edited by dante696; November 12th, 2015 at 07:45 AM. Reason: merged, wrong foru msection + useles thread title

Servergroups rankup

Hello. I would like to ask how to make servergroups rankup after a certain amount of time. I'm an owner of a small TS server and my friends are constantly arguing about permissions so this seems as a very wise option. My friend was visiting some kind of big advanced server lately and he told me that after some amount of time you'll get promoted to higher rank so i know there is a possibility to do it but i don't really know how to do it or if there is some kind of plugin for it. Thanks for your answers.
    Last edited by dante696; December 16th, 2016 at 12:47 PM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by KIDINK^ View Post
    I checked it out but it's really too complicated for me. I don't want to sound as a moron but it looks like a coding or something and that's not really my thing.

Has anyone came across a bot that will do this. when i go to the above website i dont see anything. I can code if its simple (ive messed around with jts3). Im wanting like a rewards based system that goes off of connected time.

Quote Originally Posted by XJJohnsonX View Post
    Has anyone came across a bot that will do this. when i go to the above website i dont see anything. I can code if its simple (ive messed around with jts3). Im wanting like a rewards based system that goes off of connected time.
    https://github.com/Newcomer1989/TSN-Ranksystem

Quote Originally Posted by TalabVier View Post
    I'm looking for an auto rank add-on, more or less for csgo/league etc, I've seen them before, via registering on a website, then automatically getting ranks if they matchup with lolking etc, but I was wondering where/how I can get this?
    Just wondering if you managed to get anything sorted for this?

Yours,

Gareth

Thread Information