Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

TeamSpeak dropping out

Okay so I've searched all over google and the TeamSpeak forums for a fix for my problem but i cant seem to find any that actually tells you how to fix it. So, my problem has only really started recently (in the past 2-3 months) and I couldn't be bothered to find a fix until now because it really gets on my nerves. So my problem is that when ever I'm in a TeamSpeak server (any, no specific one) my client just drops out for no reason and decides it doesn't wanna connect for the next 10-30 seconds. then it'll join back in for another 5 or so minutes and drop out again and keeps doing that over and over again. Now, the problem doesn't happen when there is only 1-2 people in the server with me but as soon as 3+ people join it becomes a issue. I've tried re-install numerous times. Please help me asap, I'm happy to post pics of the dropping out and stuff if you need it.

unstable network connection, ISP rate-limiting UDP traffic which gets blocked (and thus the client thinks the server is gone) after a certain amount, slow network speed. Take your pick, as long as others don't also lose connection at the same time it's a problem with your network connection.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    unstable network connection, ISP rate-limiting UDP traffic which gets blocked (and thus the client thinks the server is gone) after a certain amount, slow network speed. Take your pick, as long as others don't also lose connection at the same time it's a problem with your network connection.
    And is there a way to fix it? Because it never used to be like that and I haven't changed anything, also it works fine on my laptop so is it possible its a hard wire problem or something? (Please speak in normal people language so I can understand )

Thread Information