Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Microphone not working when using app

Hi, when i use my micophone, either the one in the headset or the intergrated mic (which works fine in calls) on the iphone. I press the push to talk button on the app, and the little blue circle next to my name begins to light, but when i talk no one can hear me (tryed to log on ts on my pc to verify). Then i tryed to reinstall the app, which removed the "client flooded" issue, but the mic is still not "recording" my voice, and no one can hear me.
    I use Iphone 5 with the newest update, and the pc i've tested on has windows 10, but this pc got no problems, and works fine. It's

Client is flodding is a server side event.
    It prevents you from any action on that server also from talking.

This could happen, when to many channels have been created in a row or when user join and left to fast.
    We already fixed this in the client, but there is no release date for that version yet.

To avoid this, you can use another server or unsubscribe all channels.
    Or use a group with permission b_client_ignore_antiflood enabled.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Okay, so that's the client flooding? But what about my voice not being "sent" out to the other people on the server. Im not subscribed to any channel, and no one is either leaving or joining the server, still not able to talk

mic stopped working

mic stopped working, used to but not anymore. settings are the same. this since latest apple update on ipad.

try getting your money back,

Can you tell us some infomations to help you.
    Device:
    iOS Version:
    App Version:

client flooding

ts used to work then stopped after apple update, headphones would not work. it would work with mic on ipad. After last update headphones still won't work, I'm getting a "client flooding" message and red line through mic. Got hardly any other apps on ipad.
    Last edited by dante696; December 15th, 2015 at 01:56 PM. Reason: merged

strummer
    Please do not double post.

You can not talk, while the server marked you as flodding. The blue lamp you see is local only.
    There is a fix availbale (for flooding) in the next client, but that client has no release date yet.

If it is a red line, then maybe you are in a moderated channel (where someone must assign you talk power) or something is broken on your device since the update. so the client can not find any microphone while you use the jack connector.

Note 100% sure why it stopped working after an software update from Apple.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Truely disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    strummer
    Please do not double post.

You can not talk, while the server marked you as flodding. The blue lamp you see is local only.
    There is a fix availbale (for flooding) in the next client, but that client has no release date yet.

If it is a red line, then maybe you are in a moderated channel (where someone must assign you talk power) or something is broken on your device since the update. so the client can not find any microphone while you use the jack connector.

Note 100% sure why it stopped working after an software update from Apple.

I believe this issue is the same with multiple peoples (whom i've registered on behalf as)

The iOS Teamspeak does not allow audio jack mic to function.
    The ONLY functioning option is integrated mic support.

This has not been updated since I've owned or even known of the APP. -
    Truely disappointing!

Quote Originally Posted by spardington View Post
    I believe this issue is the same with multiple peoples (whom i've registered on behalf as)

The iOS Teamspeak does not allow audio jack mic to function.
    The ONLY functioning option is integrated mic support.

This has not been updated since I've owned or even known of the APP. -
    Truely disappointing!
    The Statment "it's not supported" isn't true.

We support the Internal Mic, Bluetooth Mic and the Mic via cable connected headsets already.

The problem here, you need original Apple hardware (or hardware with a certifacte from Apple) to use the headset.
    The Mic and Ground have been replaced on Apple devices. This the reason why most non original devices do not work.
    http://apple.stackexchange.com/quest...with-an-iphone
    If you do not own such headset, then you are also restricted here from Apple's policy about using hardware on their devices.
    There is nothing we can do about, when Apple does not want to use any hardware on their devices.

Thread Information