Forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    As an ATHP I can't wait for this whole update saga to be over once and for all :/

For those of you on iOS I suggest telling Apple that as their customer you are unhappy about the way they handle 3rd party apps.

So Apple rejected the update again.

http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/1...1-is-Available
    In post #4 ScP mentioned about separating mobile and desktop version permissions.

How soon can you release a server update first, if Apple continues to behave as such, so that we Apple users can get back online?

A.

Quote Originally Posted by Y3K-Daniel View Post
    For those of you on iOS I suggest telling Apple that as their customer you are unhappy about the way they handle 3rd party apps.
    One hand is is good , that Apple checks all Apps, this makes is hard to add bad tools with virues etc.
    On the other hand it's bad if you really need a hotfix and when they start to reject for old things, that have been aproved so many times.

Quote Originally Posted by AlacritasRM View Post
    How soon can you release a server update first, if Apple continues to behave as such, so that we Apple users can get back online?
    This was also discussed, but is no option for this problem with Apple.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    One hand is is good , that Apple checks all Apps, this makes is hard to add bad tools with virues etc.
    On the other hand it's bad if you really need a hotfix and when they start to reject for old things, that have been aproved so many times.

This was also discussed, but is no option for this problem with Apple.
    Interesting...

That's what I like about Apple. But, "Android", sounds a bit more than just keeping malware out.

And, about the server thing, I meant, the server update that will independently allow mobile and desktop versions to connect, or does that also require a client end update for that to work?

A.

That's a (future) server feature only and the client does not need any update for this.
    The client already sends where it is running on. and this is what the server would check then.
    Last edited by dante696; November 4th, 2015 at 11:10 AM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Hi
    Is there any new about the update? Itīs a big problem and I hope it Will be resolved as fast as possible
    Thanks

Also hoping to get an update. Going on 6 weeks + without raid members able to join.

Is the app still queuing for review or already in the review process?

As iOS Developer I know that it takes sometimes a few days more. But so far I have never waited for a review process taking longer than 2 weeks. What is the current status of the app submission? is the app currently under review process or are we waiting for releasing within the App Store?

Feedback would help the community to stay calm. I feel really bad as customer to pay for a product which I can't use

http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/1...001#post422001
    That statement ist the current state.

An update would've appeared on your store or a new post from us would be here, when somwething would've changed.
    It takes up to 14 days fom Apple to approve an App and we don't know what happesn, when we only change store text while the app was approved before.

The App was approved, but the text from Apple store was rejected the last time.
    Could be that they check everything again or just the text.
    We did not need to upload the app again to Apple. We only uploaded the new text.

But currently we have no new information.

Solved

The new update with version 3.1.14 was finally approved by Apple last night. You should see the update in the next hours depending on the store process.

Thread Information