Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation iOS Status update (Build nr 3.0.18.2)

Update: New Release was approved by apple and is now available in the app Store

Unfortunately we have to inform you that Apple rejected our latest update.

11.13: Apps that link to external mechanisms for purchases or subscriptions to be used in the app, such as a “buy" button that goes to a web site to purchase a digital book, will be rejected

It would be appropriate to remove all links to your website from your app description and the "Tutorial/FAQ Online" options from your app, as they are considered as external mechanisms for purchase of the services/features to be used in your app.

Therefore, your app will not be posted to the App Store at this time.
    We cannot understand their decision as these links and the Tutorial button have been there from the first client release. However we are now removing all links and the "Tutorial/FAQ Online" button as requested in order to avoid even more delay for a new client release. Unfortunately this means that we have to submit a complete new client version to the iTunes appstore and go through a new approval process. We are going to submit the new client today. Hopefully their approval process will be a bit quicker this time, last time it took them 8 days. But this is all out of our control.
    We are very sorry for the inconvenience and hope that the new version will be available soon.
    Last edited by Simon; November 11th, 2015 at 07:03 AM.

Lies about an upcoming update

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Unfortunately we have to inform you that Apple rejected our latest update.

We cannot understand their decision as these links and the Tutorial button have been there from the first client release. However we are now removing all links and the "Tutorial/FAQ Online" button as requested in order to avoid even more delay for a new client release. Unfortunately this means that we have to submit a complete new client version to the iTunes appstore and go through a new approval process. We are going to submit the new client today. Hopefully their approval process will be a bit quicker this time, last time it took them 8 days. But this is all out of our control.
    We are very sorry for the inconvenience and hope that the new version will be available soon.
    So. I have been in contact with Apple over this update.one of you two is lying to me and everyone else. As it is stated in the App Store all updates are up to you. And we have to hustle you to update it. They do not confirm any kind of approval process. I have transcripts if you or anyone would like to see. Really not happy as it feels like one of you is trying to cover your butts and it could just be your third party developer trying to cover his own butt out of incompetence. Please get back to me asap

If I was Apple, i would totally disclose the internal communication status with my clients to random users. Not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabos View Post
    They do not confirm any kind of approval process.
    ???
    Don't you know that there is an approval process that requires days?

Apple doing review on apps is kind of public knowledge, just google for it.
    https://developer.apple.com/support/app-review/
    http://appreviewtimes.com/
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Apple doing review on apps is kind of public knowledge, just google for it.
    https://developer.apple.com/support/app-review/
    403 Forbidden

nginx

Quote Originally Posted by Bluscream View Post
    403 Forbidden

nginx
    Works for me, this is the page: http://i.imgur.com/Rs7mP4b.png

Quote Originally Posted by Kaosvf View Post
    Works for me, this is the page: http://i.imgur.com/Rs7mP4b.png
    Name:  d2ec15349ec97b79281708841dc61d81.png
Views: 2370
Size:  13.3 KB
    Are you using a PC or Mac?

Can we stop these off-topics pleaaaaaaseeee? Thank you.
    The website which is not from us is working and availabale for us.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I don't mean to be a pest but....do we seriously not have an update out for this yet??

Any news on this?

More than 2 weeks+ still can't use teamspeak 3...

I really need to use teamspeak for my ingame clan but I can't cuz it says I need to update but I don't see it.. Can you guys give me a time when update comes? CuZ I feel like I threw away 5$ on a app I can't use
    Last edited by dante696; November 3rd, 2015 at 07:19 AM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrage View Post
    I don't mean to be a pest but....do we seriously not have an update out for this yet??

Any news on this?
    We understand your frustration ;(
    The app is still under validation.

New information: It will be client 3.0.18.2 and not 3.0.18.1 when the app finaly reaches the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Slumbrosmars View Post
    I really need to use teamspeak for my ingame clan but I can't cuz it says I need to update but I don't see it.. Can you guys give me a time when update comes? CuZ I feel like I threw away 5$ on a app I can't use
    It's not in our hand, when Apple approves the client update. We already send them the 3rd version.
    Last edited by dante696; November 3rd, 2015 at 01:18 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Could you say when the new version was submitted? It'll give us an idea of how much longer it may be. 4 weeks with multiple people in a group not able to log in really slows things down.

The first client was send to Apple October 12th (or 13th) October (Was rejected because FAQ linked to teamspeak FAQ website )
    The next client without FAQ buttons was send to Apple on Oct 21 (*** but this was rejected too*** The app description on store mentions Android )
    Code:
    With this app and TeamSpeak's cross-platform design you can connect to any TeamSpeak server running on Windows, Mac, or Linux operating systems and chat with users running the TeamSpeak client on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android.
    Todo:
    The description must be changed on iOS store to re-release this client.
    We hope this does not take to long this time

We have no idea how long this will take.
    We are really sorry for this and never thought that something like that comes in our way since the app did have the FAQ button and description for a long time.

That is very hard for the iOS Users they cant connect to Servers with their Client. I Hope that is fixed fast

Thread Information