Forum

Hybrid View

Microphone Not Working Only in TS3

I am using a Toshiba Satellite laptop with a Conexant Smartaudio HD microphone and speakers. When in a Teamspeak server, my voice isn't being heard by others. I tried changing between settings of voice activation and push to talk. Everything was working fine and I didn't change anything. My microphone works with any other program on my laptop, such as Skype and audio recording software. When I speak, the dot next to my name isn't turning blue either. How do I fix this? Thanks!

Try one of this
    Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    You can't hear or talk?
    • What device do you use and are your drivers up to date?
    • Please tell us your capture or playback settings.
    • Check your default Capture and Playback devices
      Especially for Windows Vista and newer > Check you default Communication devices.
    • Try to select your device directly and not default under Settings > Options > Playback or Capture.
    • Is there a capture or playback profile set in your bookmark?
      Please check your settings under Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks > Click the "More" button
    • Have you tried to send something with Push-To-Talk/Continous Transmissions enabled?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

I have the same problem, and i have the same drivers as he has. I use built-in mic and drivers are up to date. Playback settings: playback mode:automatically use best mode; playback device:speakers (conexant smartaudiohd)
    Capture settings: capture mode: automatically use best mode; capture device:Microphone (conexant smartaudiohd);
    Push to talk: num - ;echo reduction and echo cancelation is disabled,everything in advanced options is disabled. Built-in microphone is default in windows settings. There are no profiles set under bookmarks. I have tried everything and it barely picks up sound, when i tap the microphone it captures it with crackle. I cant hear my voice but it seems that it catches something.

Microphone doesn't work Win10

I just installed ts3 64bit, and when I go into capture options it doesn't pickup mic properly. When I tap my mic, it picks up cracking sound. Microphone works properly in certain games and on skype, but somehow it doesn't work on ts.

Thread Information