Forum

Can not use my microphone on Windows 10

Hello fellow users of Windows and TeamSpeak. I am coming with an issue I have been having since I updated to Windows 10. I recently updated to Windows 10, and my Razer Krakken Pro headset is enabled in recording devices but not being available for use on TeamSpeak, or Skype. Whenever I try to test to see if my headset is working, it says "Error, could not open Capture Device". https://gyazo.com/a2343c04259c0a7f9e0c5b3a4cc31258 As you can see in that Gyazo, I have my Microphone enabled. https://gyazo.com/067e2efe4f3e4b27bc24547c0309fe02 That is what it looks like when I try to use my Microphone. If anyone can help, please do. I do independent studies and I love being able to join TeamSpeaks and learn a lot about different cultures and people from around the world. Thank you for reading this, hopefully you can help me.
    Last edited by dante696; November 2nd, 2015 at 01:06 PM. Reason: thread title changed to something usefull!

If it's not available in Sykpe and TeamSpeak, then it is no TeamSpeak issue.

Try to update your soundcard drivers (Windows 10 drivers may not be bug free yet).
    And try another capture mode. Maybe this helps.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information