Forum

Thread: Mic disabled

Mic disabled

Hi everyone.

My microphone on teamspeak 3 doesent seem to work. Ive updated my audio drivers, i uninstalled and reinstalled teamspeak many times. Ive googled and youtubed on how to fix it for a long time now and nothing seems to work. I am using my laptops microphone with a headset plugged in so i can hear audio. It was working fine for many months. Under self where it says capture profile there is supposed to be a deafult sign next to it with a blue tick but that isn't there and where it says activate microphone it is just greyed out and inaccessible. I can hear my friend and all on teamspeak and when i test my capture device, it works fine. Please help.

Sincerely Jfeller2112

Quote Originally Posted by jfeller2112 View Post
    Under self where it says capture profile there is supposed to be a deafult sign next to it with a blue tick but that isn't there
    Then click the desired profile so it has a tick next to it and it'll work just fine again.
    Make sure that in connect dialog or in the bookmark you used to connect you did not specify none as the capture profile. You might have to click the more button to make the capture profile selector show.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Thread Information