Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Threaded View

Can't find Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs Download

Hi all,

I have just reinstalled Teamspeak 64bit (fresh download, version 3.0.18.2) after a recent reinstall of Windows 8.1.
    I use a Razer Kraken 7.1 and have done for the last few years. I am having a particular issue joining server ip removed.
    I get the below error

Error: Can't find Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs Download TeamSpeak Systems GmbH

The download word links to a 404 page. I can't see why I need Realtek drivers as I don't use onboard sound, and I would assume this is a message being generated by this particular IP for some reason, as I can connect to another IP without any issue whatsoever.
    The server that doesn't work is new to me, so I've no idea if the reinstall has any relation to my problem or whether it would have done this before my rebuild.

Is someone able to test for me?

I tried a manual download of the Realtek drivers, just to see, but it made no difference.
    I have checked and my default capture/playback devices are set to the Kraken.

Many thanks
    MrSnooch
    Last edited by dante696; November 5th, 2015 at 08:47 AM.

Thread Information