Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

List online members of server group in room decription

Hello, I want to build some type of support system at my TeamSpeak server,

My idea:

1) I will make server group called like "ready to help". It will be able to activate by each member of the team that will be at the time willing to help.

2)I wil make support rooms like" I need support". In description of this room, I want to have something like:

"In this time, there are these people to help you:

- name1
    - name2
    - name3

-YOU ARE FREE TO CONTANCT THEM NOW"

(the best solution will be Nicknames as adressed to profiles to fast click, and poke or chat"

It is possible? Or do you have some btter ideas? (sorry for my English, I am from CZ )

Please drag and drop your nickname from the server tree diretly into the chat.
    This generates a clientURL, which can be used in channel descriptions or chat.

Example:
    Code:
    [URL=client://10/xF$Tdsdc5qw24redgf%=~nickname]custom nickname here[/URL]
    It's clickable from users and reflects if a user is online.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

If you want that to be dynamic (ie. only list those in the group, not all of em) you'd have to have a script check users in that server group, build the BBCode for the client url for each client and update the channel description accordingly.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    If you want that to be dynamic (ie. only list those in the group, not all of em) you'd have to have a script check users in that server group, build the BBCode for the client url for each client and update the channel description accordingly.
    Yes, I want to dynamically list online members of the group. Yes, i know, i need script, but I donīt know, how and with build it, can I get some help with it please? I can buy this code or tutorial for it with some symbolic money?

Thanks

Thread Information