Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NEW Teamspeak3 Webinterface from First-Coder

Hey dudes :P,

i am here to tell you that a new Teamspeak3 Webinterface will comming soon. You can read more spezific information on http://first-coder.de/ and there is also a button to Register for the Alpha Version of this Webinterface (that should start in Dezember this year).

If you have ideas or some wishes that the Interface should do please let it me now ;=)

Here some Pictures:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	login.jpg 
Views:	1823 
Size:	219.7 KB 
ID:	13205   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	overview.jpg 
Views:	1066 
Size:	282.4 KB 
ID:	13204   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hp_administration.JPG 
Views:	1603 
Size:	194.5 KB 
ID:	13203  
    Last edited by dante696; November 23rd, 2015 at 08:14 AM. Reason: thread title renamed.

I cant register for Alpha tester. Can you tell me why? I really need some good webinterface

My Website has 15 Alpha slots but in the moment all slots are occupied.

Sorry that this post is so late.... But teamspeak just delete always my post

I will write you if a slot will be free.

PS if you rly want to join the Alpha there is another way that you can get a Alpha/Beta if you do a higher donation (thats cause i just dont have unlimited ressources on my Server)
    Last edited by lgund; November 23rd, 2015 at 04:00 PM.

Why would I need to pay for this. I wanna help you with debugging. I already helped like 3 new projects here on forum.

i didnt say you Need to pay :/ its a 100%free webinterface!

but at the Moment are all Slots occupied... but it can be that in 1 or 2 weeks Slots are avalible again

Cant you just open 1 more slot for me? Please? or PM me

15 slots for testers? That's not many. If you want feedback from 15 persons and don't know viable candidates, invite 150 people. From 50% of these you will never hear again after registration. 40% will install whatever package is available for the first time and complain that it isn't what they expected. Then you will never hear again from them. The last 10% will actually test and give feedback even for one or two versions after that.

As soon as you have a working basis version, just put it up for download for everyone. Closed development is something for commercial products from enterprises. Not something for one developer. If you want to sell the interface later, make a proper license that allows testing but forbids commercial usage after release but don't try to restrict access to the early versions.

It's difficult to find users for a web interface, anyway. By far most users will use the fine freeware tool YaTQA for their administration. It's already a complete solution for pure server administration, and it don't needs a web server. Web interfaces may be of some use for hosters of multiple servers, which require more than pure server administration - accounting, billing, customer and asset management, server updates, server provisioning.

Hey dudes

Sry that there are just 15 slots for the alpha and sry that is restricted, too.

There are just 15 slots cause I don't have more capacity to do more and its restricted cause I don't want that somebody don't use my web interface cause its to "bugy"....

It's for me more like an hobby I like to create some webpages or something like that (sry if I have attacked someone it wasn't my intention).

I will inform you when alpha slots are available.

Greats
    First-Coder

Wink

New Slots are now avalible

Im in nice.

apparently your demo page Demo / Preview http://demo.first-coder.de/
    login don't work or user name password given was wrong.

As far as i see, there is no public demo-login atm.

Maybe this is only for a closed group of testers atm.

Talking

The demo isnt ready now cause it not finished yet but i think in 2-3 weeks i will let you see the demo page

Beta Tester application

Hello First-Coder,

I wonder if there is some space for new testers yet. If not, I beg you to note that I kind of registered for a beta tester as well. (this means if there is enough space anytime)

Thank you!

Solved Demo Login now avalible

Hey dudes,

now the Demo of my Webinterface is published. I know that its not done yet and I have also a lot to do if all works fine .

But for now let me know if you like it or not:
    http://demo.first-coder.de/
    User: admin
    PW: admin

Best Greats
    First-Coder.de

Thread Information