Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Cannot connect to servers after installing a new modem.

Hello. We installed a new modem last week. I haven't been able to connect to the server I connect to on a daily basis. I did not have any problems beforehand. Whenever I attempt to connect, the client attempts a connection for roughly six seconds before I get a message of "Failed to connect to server" and the Teamspeak voice giving me an "Error!"

To test to see what the source of the problem is, I went to a friend's house and tried to connect there, and connected without issue. There is something involving the new modem that is messing with my ability to connect. I've tried firewall rules and re-installation. I haven't been able to figure out how to do a port-forward.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

What should we do now if the modem is causing this?

Read the manuals or make a firmware update or replace it with a working model?
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Thread Information