Forum

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Modifying the database is not supported from us.

Supported is to use the ServerQuery with login serveradmin to add missing permissions.
    Se post #2 for more details.
    Last edited by dante696; July 7th, 2017 at 12:30 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Server Adm Problem

Hi, I have a problem with my server adm, I have enabled these two permissions on i_group_modify_power and i_group_needed_modify_power, now I can not modify the group, it says the indicator is enabled for this group, please help me!
    Last edited by dante696; November 2nd, 2017 at 10:54 AM. Reason: merged

You destroyed your server group. If that is your own instance, copy the Server Admin group template over that group via query. If that is not your instance, ask the hoster to do that.

General Filetransfer Permissions Question

I just got into teamspeak, and rented a server for my friends and I. We were trying to figure out the file transfer system. They were unable to do it, so I tried modifying the permissions for the file transfer. Unfortunately, I changed the value and grant for me (server admin) to 0 as well. Now, I can't even edit the permissions for file transfer. Is there any way to reverse this? Also, my friends are telling me they're unable to change channels? I'm quite new to Teamspeak, so I don't know much!
    Last edited by dante696; November 28th, 2017 at 09:43 AM. Reason: merged

insufficient group and permission modify power

I am ServerAdmin on the server running on my PC. However, I am unable to modify certain certain permissions. I'm being told: " insufficient group modify power", and "insufficient permission modify power". And if I try to change any of those parameters, I, of course, get the same errors. Help is appreciatet.
    Last edited by dante696; December 27th, 2017 at 06:59 PM. Reason: merged + lack of information

Reset Permissions

One of my server admins must have done something because I can't edit client permissions. I've downloaded Putty but that keeps giving me an error every time I login (I'm sure I used the right login and password). I also tried YaTQA and that gives me an error as well. I'm at a loss and extremely frustrated. Any help is really appreciated.

PS: I've looked up several previous threads about this and nothing I've seen has worked for me. Also the attachment is the error message from YaTQA.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dante696; February 16th, 2018 at 07:28 AM. Reason: merged

Remove grants permmision

my problem is that I no longer have files for this server that I own no longer rights or as the owner of this server and I do not know what else to do please for help or I prefer to cancel the server I attach a problem picture and thank you for the help in advance .. and I'm sorry if I break some posting rules ..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Problem.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	516.0 KB 
ID:	16563

The server is lost in case you do not own the Query access and serveradmin login or at least one user with client permissions set to set Grant(s) back.

Only the owner or person with access can fix this in that case.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Removed "server admin" server groups

I removed the admin server group so I can't generate a new priviledge key. I tried connecting to the server with putty but I dont have the serverquery username or password.

Is there any way I can reset my server to default permissions?
    Last edited by dante696; March 30th, 2018 at 12:59 AM. Reason: merged

There is no way around the ServerQuery, when you have no backup of your database or a similar server group where you are member.

Removed my self from admin, with Server Quarry disabled! need help ASAP!

So basically, i removed rights to use server quarry, i home host the server is there some file i can edit and manually create a new admin token key, or a file where i can put my ID and set my self as admin agian?
    Last edited by dante696; August 13th, 2018 at 09:01 AM. Reason: merged

No privileges On MY OWN SERVER

So I wanted to deleted all my groups on my teamspeak server. Which I skip over ever warning message when deleting the server groups and now I cant add nor change groups. But I can still kick from channel, kick from server. Is there anyway I can fix it to where I can add server groups, create them again, w/o creating an entire new server as now it will not let me.:|
    Last edited by dante696; November 26th, 2018 at 07:54 AM. Reason: merged

Sever Group mistake

i own a ts3 server and i accidentally set the "Group Modify Power" to 74 on the Owner group which only i have and none of the groups have the "Group Modify Power" enabled so if i enable it, i will only have permision to set it as 74. what can i do to change the "Group Modify Power" for the Owner group back to 75? Because now i cant edit anything to be higher than 74
    Last edited by dante696; February 10th, 2019 at 04:57 PM. Reason: merged

Server group help. i messed up

So i set this as 74 by accident (on the highest ranked server group) and now i can't change many things. How do i set it back to 75? Whenever i try to set it to 75 or more, it gives me an error
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Download.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	1.9 KB 
ID:	17528
    Last edited by dante696; February 14th, 2019 at 09:17 AM. Reason: merged

If you rent a server, contact technical support to restore the backup or change permission via query.

Thread Information