Forum

Issues opening app

Hi, I'm using a hudl 2 android device, version 5.1. Teamspeak 3 was working perfectly fine until a few days ago when I tried to open it and almost immediately after pressing the icon, it said that teamspeak had stopped. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it several times and it keeps encountering the same issue every time.

Can I please get some help with this? Thank you very much.

The error message says nothing at all here.

What has changed, since it was working before.
    Any client Android Update for your device or was there a client update installed?
    Have you installed any new apps?
    Last edited by dante696; December 16th, 2015 at 03:17 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Nothing at all has changed.

One evening I was using it, disconnected it, closed the app. Next day, did nothing different, tried to open it, literally will not open, I've done re-installs, restarting the hudl, clearing data and cache. Nothing is working, and I have done nothing that could have broken it, so I am very confused.

Hmm, when was this (the next day)?
    Your device does use a 64 bit CPU (Intel® Atom™ Processor Z3735D) and the last client update on Dec 9th had a crashfix for 64 Bit CPUs.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

It might have been around the 11th December, but I don't honestly remember the exact date.

dante696
    Hmm, when was this (the next day)?
    Your device does use a 64 bit CPU (Intel® Atom™ Processor Z3735D) and the last client update on Dec 9th had a crashfix for 64 Bit CPUs.
    Since the Update from the 08/09.12.2015 the App Crashed when i Start the Connection to a Server. In the Changelog is the last Update Number 3.0.21 08-Dec-2015 this Update makes the Problems not any Apps because i have no App Changes only the Teamspeak App. Can i get the APK from Version 3.0.20.2? or a Fix for the last Update.

I Use the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phantom View Post
    Since the Update from the 08/09.12.2015 the App Crashed when i Start the Connection to a Server. In the Changelog is the last Update Number 3.0.21 08-Dec-2015 this Update makes the Problems not any Apps because i have no App Changes only the Teamspeak App. Can i get the APK from Version 3.0.20.2? or a Fix for the last Update.

I Use the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Yes i have the same Problem. When i will connect to the TeamSpeak Public.. than the App crashes. I have nothing install an another Application. :/ Please fix this.

The Best Version was: 3.0.20.2

Thread Information