Forum

"The specified service does not exist as an installed service"

For some odd reason I tried to reinstall TS3 after not using it for a while and then when i open it it prompts saying "The specified service does not exist as an installed service". Can you guys help me work out a fix because its getting annoying. I tried almost everything. From reinstalling, to restarting my pc, clearing my browser data, A full reboot, Cleaning/Scanning my computer, Re downloading it several times. And it still won't work. I run a 64 bit operating system and I'm quite aware of all the system requirements in order to run it. Plz help!!! TS2 is the only thing that seems to work...

Whatever you are running on, install all drivers and their updates and all windows updates.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by dante696 View Post
    Whatever you are running on, install all drivers and their updates and all windows updates.
    Thanks for replying sir But I tried almost everything you told me. All my drivers are up to date and updated all Windows updates, restarted it a bunch of times but it still shows the same error. Is there another way to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by EnzoIsAwesome View Post
    For some odd reason I tried to reinstall TS3 after not using it for a while and then when i open it it prompts saying "The specified service does not exist as an installed service". Can you guys help me work out a fix because its getting annoying. I tried almost everything. From reinstalling, to restarting my pc, clearing my browser data, A full reboot, Cleaning/Scanning my computer, Re downloading it several times. And it still won't work. I run a 64 bit operating system and I'm quite aware of all the system requirements in order to run it. Plz help!!! TS2 is the only thing that seems to work...
    "bump"....

Thread Information