Forum

Sticky About to release a new Java admin bot with plugin support

Before you comment, yes I know about JTS3ServerMod. However, the fact that there isn't plugin support frustrates me. So, I made my own admin bot that is also built on top of JTS3ServerQuery and has plugin support. So far I have made plugin loading hassle free. The plugins are loaded the same way Bukkit did except functions and chat commands are initialized by the class loader. So far the bot is in alpha, but still is working strong. I plan to release it open source. However, I'm in need of some helpers to manage the wiki and help make some plugins while I continue to work on the framework. If you are interested, just speak up.

The plugin support for the JTS3ServerMod will be ready in some weeks.

O.O plugin support takes only a few days...

Quote Originally Posted by fox_news View Post
    O.O plugin support takes only a few days...
    In fact, it took just one hour to implement it into the latest public version of the JTS3ServerMod (it's already done in my internal version). Another hour to create a small plugin and test that stuff. But finishing the documentation, implementing the same to the Hosting Edition of the JTS3ServerMod and do the same for the PHP web interface is not a 5 minute task, especially if you don't have much time, because of a full time job, normal private life and Christmas days.

Do you have a snapshot out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by fox_news View Post
    Do you have a snapshot out yet?
    Currently I working on it to add some documentation to the interfaces. But I can't promise that I will be done before christmas, because in some hours I will be out to family for the next days and I have to do some other stuff before (prepare presents and stuff like that ;)). But my plans are to release the first beta version this year (which is quite short from now on ;)). I think on Sunday evening.

First beta version of the JTS3ServerMod 6.0 out now. API documentation and example plugin is included, can be downloaded from http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/5...Mute-Welcome-)

Thread Information