Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Hybrid View

Speaker & Mic is not redirecting back to TS after incoming calls finish (iOS)

Hi,
    I've found an issue which is becoming really annoying When I receive an incoming phone call while in a channel on the iOS version of the app it disables my speaker and microphone from TeamSpeak and redirects it to the call however when the call has ended it does not redirect it back. I can't even manually enable them. I have to close the TS app completely and relaunch it which is a pain.

I've spoken to people with the Android version and they don't have the same problem.

Thanks
    Jet

Hello,

I can confirm this problem on my iPhone 6 with iOS 9.2.
    Today I was called with a phone call on the iPhone while I was in a TS channel. After the phone call ended, the TS app did not restore audio, and I could not even leave the server. So I had to force quit the app.
    Minutes later, after I had logged back in successfully, I received a FaceTime audio call. Same problems occurred.

I would appreciate if the Devs consider giving this issue some priority. For the time being I will use the computer TS client just in case someone is calling me, to avoid a defunct TS. Clearly this problem defeats the purpose of the TS iPhone app.

Failure confirmed

Can confirm this behaviour on ios 9.3.1 and ts app 3.1.15.824.

Any solutions so far? The failure occurs since several versions and it is very annoying

A ticket for developers doe exist, but there is no soloution so far.
    We are still unable to reproduce this issue with our devices.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Possible solution

Possible solution:
    Deinstalled the app, restarted the iphone, installed the app out off the appstore again then closed the appstore opened the app reconfigured id and favs. Seems to be working will give another feedback in the evening.

nope, still not working

Quote Originally Posted by naishweb View Post
    Possible solution:
    Deinstalled the app, restarted the iphone, installed the app out off the appstore again then closed the appstore opened the app reconfigured id and favs. Seems to be working will give another feedback in the evening.
    OK, nope, failure still occures.
    In Detail what happens at my device is the following:

1. I got an iPhone
    2. Put in the Earplugs
    3. Open the TS App
    4. Join my Favorite with the Standard Profile
    5. Recieve a call
    6. TS gets muted
    7. Push the button at the Earplugs to answer the call
    8. Call partner ends the call
    9. TS keep staying muted, no ability to get unmuted

Thread Information