Forum

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Very, very, very ...

... very good Job ツ

After a very long Time once again a very useful Addon for Teamspeak, very good !

and.... the link is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Busterguy View Post
    and.... the link is broken.
    Both Links from post #1 work fine.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Quote Originally Posted by k0nan View Post
    Could you add a "admin" tab in the plugin settings where you can set actions for, lets say, poke abuse.
    if a player pokes you more than X times within X minutes something should happen.
    Like a dropdown menu where you can choose to send the client a msg, kick the client or ban the client.
    I can somewhat see the need, however it's kind of not the scope of the plugin. Plus it'd only work for those that are admin on the server in question. So I'm not really sure I want to add it.

Quote Originally Posted by k0nan View Post
    Other idea is to set tigger words, preferably using regex. if a client poke/pm you and something within the text matches your preset string it should trigger an event.
    Lets say I add "help" as a triggerword and then set the default answer to "To get help, contact our support...".
    You see what I mean?
    I've added this, in that you can opt to perform regular expression matching on all incoming messages of a server and have the plugin send an alternative reply based on the expression matched.

Link (Broken?)

Hey there,

i'm Sorry, but the Link isn't working at my PC. When i click the Link this (http://prntscr.com/brl4ev) just appears. May anyone can help me? Thanks!

Best Regards

Updated for beta Client 3.1.0 (API 21)

Linux support plz!!!

Great!

Thank you!

Change the amount of replies

Hi there

At the moment there is the option to untick/tick the only reply to the first message from each client, I was wondering if it is possible for you to make it only reply to the X amount of messages from each client.

This would be incredibly useful for me, who:

- When someone sends a message displays a "Please select 1 for X, 2 for Y or 3 for Z"

I then have special messages for if X then "Thank you..." or if Y then "Please do..."

However if they then put "1" and a minute later reply with something it just displays the opening autoreply again which I don't want.

So I would need to be able to change it to reply to only the second message from each client

Uploaded a new version to myTeamSpeak.
    I pretty much redid the entire UI. It should now be more compatible with designs / themes that mess with font & button sizes. Linux also profits from that since it's using a larger font by default (on my test system anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Diov3r View Post
    Linux support plz!!!
    done™

Quote Originally Posted by S.Norman View Post
    Hi there

At the moment there is the option to untick/tick the only reply to the first message from each client, I was wondering if it is possible for you to make it only reply to the X amount of messages from each client.
    Not quite sure whether it's what you asked for, but you can now say "only reply to the first 5 messages" (5 being an example).

Hey! Very nice plugin.

How can I use only the Special Messages? I want to disable the basic reply message and use only the Special Messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Autorojo View Post
    Hey! Very nice plugin.

How can I use only the Special Messages? I want to disable the basic reply message and use only the Special Messages.
    Currently you cannot, but I can add that with the next release. I don't want to add an extra option for that but you will be able to set an empty regular reply message and it'll still use special messages.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm View Post
    Currently you cannot, but I can add that with the next release. I don't want to add an extra option for that but you will be able to set an empty regular reply message and it'll still use special messages.
    That empty reply message would be perfect! I'll wait for the next update. Thanks you!

When I go to the plugin I activated it. after I tested if it works with another identity snd I did not respond. please help
    here are some pics

I activated it and this is what happens... I tried to test it in the "TeamSpeak Public" server and I made a new identity.
    I messaged my Major account (My main one) with the new one and it did not work
    Note I put the video in the zip folder
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture 2.PNG 
Views:	64 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	15712   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	64 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	15710   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture 2.PNG 
Views:	49 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	15709   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	57 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	15711  
    Last edited by Chris; June 27th, 2017 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorr View Post
    I messaged my Major account (My main one) with the new one and it did not work
    Yes that is correct. You specified that you only want things to happen if you're away, which clearly you're not.

Thread Information