Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Can't open TeamSpeak

hey guys, i just reseted my pc and installed TS3. But it simply won't open. It's not on the bottom bar or anything, it's just not there. I've tried to reinstall it several times with restarting the PC, but it didn't work either.
    When I tried to shut down the process in the taskmaneger, it says that it cant be closed and closes itself afterwards. maybe someone can link me a fully delete tool for teamspeak or so so i can try to reinstall it.

BTW...im running Win7 home premium and used TS3 for several years without troubles, now after a reinstallation of Win7 on my 256gb Samsung EVO SSD it just doesnt work anymore.

Thanks for your help

FlowST3R

Newest TeamSpeak 3 won't open

Hello guys!
    I've been using TS for about 5 years now. I've had some issues before, nothing mentionable, but this is something I can't overcome.
    I formatted my PC yesterday, because reasons, and after that I downloaded TeamSpeak 3 from your official site. Installed it and it just won't open. No error, no nothing, it just won't open. It appears in the Task Manager for a second, but then it disappears. I've tried reinstalling, compatibility mode, Run as Admin, and still nothing. I don't know what to do anymore and this problem affects my gaming experience alot. I also tried downloading older version and it worked like a charm. Of course I couldn't connect to any servers, but at least the program started.

Teamspeak3 will not open on new PC

So after building my new PC, everything seems to be working fine but I am unable to open Teamspeak3, even as administrator nothing seems to work. I have reinstalled 4 times with the same problem persisting. I do not get any type of error message, all I get is a little loading wheel for about 3 seconds then that goes away. It is not open in my task window or anything. when I try to see if it processed on task manager. It will only show up for about 5 seconds then disappear. Followed by : werfault.exe. I am running windows 7 home premium (dont laugh at me) lol.

Im at a lost for words and can not think what is the problem..

We have no clue about the problem on your computer.
    Read that and follow the steps (if possible).
    http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/9...of-information
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Missing Win7 SP1?

Thread Information