Forum

Notice to all users

We are migrating towards a new forum system located at community.teamspeak.com, as such this forum will become read-only on January 29, 2020

Font Size has changed on Windows 10

Today Teamspeak 3 asked me to update to latest release which is 3.0.17, as soon as i updated the font changed, increasing it's size in some parts. Here's link, picture was to big: http://imgur.com/0GF9wuo
    The problem is that the normal font was the one in the channels section, what changed is all the other fonts which are insanely big and cant manage to make the smaller, tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clean install, etc. Can't restore windows as i dont have a restore point, any help with these?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Teamspeak Resolution screwed up

I got on Teamspeak last night and everything was normal got on this morning and all the font text and icons are huge. Is there anyway to fix this? ive spend the last hour or so googling but haven found anything helpful.

I attached what it looks like on my screen. Its only teamspeak that is like this. Every other program is fine.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by dante696; January 19th, 2016 at 10:38 AM. Reason: merged

//Update//
    This is 100% a Windows 10 or Nvidia driver bug. Other programs like Notepad++ or Sony Vegas will have bigger text sizes in some menus.
    A reboot will fix that problem.

--------------------------Original text below--------------------------

We have no idea, what could change the Font size of all Menu items.
    Does this still happen, when you rename the config file (must be done while client isn't running)?

Possible path for the settings.db
    Code:
    %appdata%\TS3Client
    C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\config
    In case this does fix the issue: I would like to have a copy of that settings.db (please send it in a private message). I'm interested to investigate time into that problem. Maybe i can find the problem.
    Info before you decide to send it: This file does not have your identity and passwords stored. But your settings, contacts, bookmarks, profiles.
    Last edited by dante696; February 6th, 2017 at 10:31 PM.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

TeamSpeak FAQ || What should i report, when i open a client thread?

Text size in info panel and channel tabs

I recently had to restart my computer after windows 10 decided to not let me open the start menu. After doing so the font size of the text in the info panel and on the channel tabs was increased. No other program in windows is suffering from this problem. I uninstalled the client and removed all the configuration files, then reinstalled and the problem persisted. This issue is quite annoying but I cannot figure out the cause.

Any solutions?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenie.jpg 
Views:	721 
Size:	772.6 KB 
ID:	13613

Try a restart (i turned power off for 1 minute too). This was the only thing that helped me out of that problem.
    No Dev can explain why this happenens to the client and why this only happens on Windows 10.
    When sending me private messages: Please make sure to include reference link to your forum thread or post.

Occasional enlarged font

Hello. I have been having an issue off and on now when I launch teamspeak 3. Sometimes the font of the bottom chat part of the client as well as the right side where the descriptions would be is enlarged. The channel fonts and top menu bar are all normal size. Does anyone know why this would happen sometimes?

Here's my specs:
    GTX 780ti
    i7 4770k
    win 10

teamspeak version: 3.0.11.4

It's important to note that I have 3 monitors- my primary is 2k and then I have a 1080p and a 4k.

Here is a screenshot of what it looks like- http://imgur.com/DcqaVI4

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Why is my text sooooo big?

Hello!
    Ehm, My text in teamspeak is much bigger than before, I haven´t changed anything.
    Someone said that i should try to hold ctrl and scroll out.. the chat text gets smaller, but thats all.
    And no, reinstall is uselees, and yes. I´ve tried to delete my settings. Nothing changed at all.

Thanks for your help.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HELP.png 
Views:	1198 
Size:	278.5 KB 
ID:	13740Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OK HAHAH.png 
Views:	483 
Size:	380.4 KB 
ID:	13741

Font Size

I restarted my PC earlier and I got back on and my teamspeak looked like this https://gyazo.com/21fa89e39fef40b058166c1e606ae137 Does anyone know how to make the font smaller. It's AIDS..... (I have fully reinstalled TS twice and restarted my PC too.)
    Last edited by dante696; June 6th, 2016 at 09:15 AM. Reason: merged

Windows 10 or QT bug We are not sure, because there is no real how to for this yet.
    Just restart a second time to get this sorted.

Windows 10 - Client font unreadably small

This screenshot shows what my client looks like at the moment: http://imgur.com/a/zyXKx

I've tried it with the windows setting "Disable display scaling fon high DPI settings" on and off, seeing no change.

I've ran the program as an administrator and as not.

I've reinstalled from scratch twice.

I can't find any settings to change the font within the client, although that's not surprising as the client font is unreadable.

Just restart your computer.

We are not sure if this is a QT or Windows 10 Bug.

Change font size

Hey guys,

so i just started my TSł and i recognized that my font has changed to bigger letters. How do i change everything? If i ctrl + scroll it changes, but it does not save. Additionally the tabs don't change at all.

Thats what it looks like : https://gyazo.com/50f8dc14af80f33c85bc2993c2377b6b

The rooms got the size like before but for example on the right the connection details and the logs and tabs are way too big and i dont know how to change it.

Im grateful for every help

Reboot the machine to get it solved.

Problem with UI Scaling

Hi,

today I attached my 4k TV to my computer. After I disconnected it again and started Teamspeak, I realized the UI was much too big. The fonts in chat were at first, too. But those were easy to correct (using mousewheel). How do I make the UI small again?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Forum Bug Report Teamspeak.PNG 
Views:	274 
Size:	109.2 KB 
ID:	14711Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Forum Bug Report Teamspeak 2.PNG 
Views:	239 
Size:	114.7 KB 
ID:	14712

My current resolution is at 1440p.

I hope someone can help.

Sincerely,

Sven

Edit: Fixed itself after some hours. The 4k screen is disabled atm, I expect the scaling to be bad again as soon as I attach the 4k screen.
    Last edited by svemass; January 7th, 2017 at 05:14 PM. Reason: merged

Teamspeak letters sized up

Hello,

I opened up teamspeak after switching from my computer screen to TV screen and back. Then I saw the following:
    https://gyazo.com/3da3817907272393abe06fd3c9a5ea79

How do I make it go back to it's original state? I know you can CTRL+SCRLUP/SCRLDWN and it changes the font of the chat texts, but that's not the one which I want to change.
    Last edited by dante696; February 1st, 2017 at 08:24 AM. Reason: merged.

Thread Information