Forum

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    I installed it via MyTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickroz View Post
    I installed it via MyTS.
    I am afraid I have to wait for your screenshots then. I just tested both versions and everything seems fine on my end. Does it happen on every server or only on a particular one? Did you notice any other problems, missing icons, etc? I apologise for the inconvenience.

Well, i guess the problem fixed itself, i can see the users in other channels now, so i don't know what the problem was then.
    Love that theme too, looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Mickroz View Post
    Well, i guess the problem fixed itself, i can see the users in other channels now, so i don't know what the problem was then.
    Love that theme too, looks awesome!
    It is good to hear that it fixed itself! Thank you for using DarkenTS and the kind words.

Hi Brady, could you please add

QTreeView::branch:selected {
    background-color: rgb(62,79,94);
    }
    because it fixes the issue in the picture if you're in style "fusion"

Example:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Branch selected_compared.PNG 
Views:	121 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	15018

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyT666 View Post
    Hi Brady, could you please add

because it fixes the issue in the picture if you're in style "fusion"
    Thank you for the feedback. This style was created with the style 'System default' in mind. Out of interest for this problem, is there a reason you are using the 'Fusion' style instead? Thank you.

Well, it was called plastique, if i remember correctly, in earlier releases of teamspeak that i used everytime as it looked better to me!

TBH i don't see a difference now to "system default" so i use system default from now on

I just wanted to let you know to "perfectise" your skin for other users that maybe had that issue

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyT666 View Post
    I just wanted to let you know to "perfectise" your skin for other users that maybe had that issue
    No worries, I appreciate that! I took a look at what Fusion does, and it mainly seems to change the style of GUI elements, which are pretty much all overwritten by my style, so you are not really missing out on much.

Regarding the problem, it's not really a big change, but it will influence 'System Default' as well and highlight the whole row, instead of only the part I wanted to be highlighted. I have to think about that.

Again, thank you for using DarkenTS and your report!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Brady_The; February 17th, 2017 at 04:47 AM.

Update please

Please update this for 3.1.1.1

First, let me say thank you for fulfilling my wish for a stand-alone light color icon pack with LightenTS.

However... I have another "small" request. As I'm using a HiDPI display, I kind of don't like the color gradients (inner shadows) on the icons and would prefer the same elegant flat look the icons in DarkenTS have. Not really important... but can you maybe publish a LightenTS flat version at some point? I'd switch from the official icon set to yours immediately.

Also, I have a suggestion regarding the speech indication bulb. What do you think about making the icon just an empty circle when the user is not talking? This way, both icons could share the same color. I'm just not sure how this will look with a "normal" display resolution. That's it... Enough criticism for now.

Anyway... thanks for all your hard work!
    Last edited by ScP; February 27th, 2017 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ScP View Post
    First, let me say thank you for fulfilling my wish for a stand-alone light color icon pack with LightenTS.

I am glad people find use for it. I saw screenshots of light TS themes with the DarkenTS icon pack, and found "Grey on Grey" to be unacceptable.

However... I have another "small" request. As I'm using a HiDPI display, I kind of don't like the color gradients (inner shadows) on the icons and would prefer the same elegant flat look the icons in DarkenTS have. Not really important... but can you maybe publish a LightenTS flat version at some point? I'd switch from the official icon set to yours immediately.
    I hear you. I initially started out with a straight "port", did not like it, started experimenting with different colours and eventually ended with gradients. Especially because I thought that a straight colour flip was a little bit too lazy/unimaginative, and that it needed its own style.

But if people prefer it flat, I will gladly deliver. Flat is more my style anyway.

Also, I have a suggestion regarding the speech indication bulb. What do you think about making the icon just an empty circle when the user is not talking? This way, both icons could share the same color. I'm just not sure how this will look with a "normal" display resolution. That's it... Enough criticism for now.

I am honestly upset I did not think of this myself. This is a great idea!

Anyway... thanks for all your hard work!
    Thank you! I appreciate it.

While we are at it, do you (or anyone else) have any other requests or suggestions? For example, I extremely simplified the DarkenTS Icon pack (164 icons, compared to the 198 icons in the originals), which makes overlapping icons bound to happen. For LightenTS I would not mind looking into changing some icons to be more unique, if you (or anyone else for that matter) run into any problems or unclear icons.
    Last edited by Brady_The; February 27th, 2017 at 03:41 PM.

I do like it the way they're, but then again I didn't jump on the 4k Display train so...
    Don't really know how it'd look with 'flat' icons, so not sure if it'd look worse on regular displays than what's currently in the pack.
    The speech indication bubble I wouldn't mind a non-filled circle for off.
    When sending PMs please make sure to include a reference link to the thread in question in the body of your message.

I love the new LightenTS update!

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2017-03-01 um 20.51.18.png 
Views:	242 
Size:	324.5 KB 
ID:	15078

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2017-03-01 um 20.53.07.png 
Views:	109 
Size:	223.3 KB 
ID:	15079

Maybe the yellow is a little too yellow and should be slightly more orange... but I'm not sure how it looks on Windows/Linux and I can perfectly live with that. Looks great in the channel tree anyway and I don't see the menus very often.

Thanks!

I love the new LightenTS update!

Maybe the yellow is a little too yellow and should be slightly more orange... but I'm not sure how it looks on Windows/Linux and I can perfectly live with that. Looks great in the channel tree anyway and I don't see the menus very often.

Thanks!
    Thanks a lot.

I'll keep that in mind. I did not consider that default/light styles could include gradients that potentially can collide with the colour of certain icons. Thanks for the screenshots.

Especially on 16x16 yellow icons currently seem to be drowning a little in the menus and tool buttons. Could you additionally check Permissions -> Server Groups (Advanced Permissions Display) and Options -> myTeamSpeak/Notifications, and see if yellow icons there are hard to make out? Thank you.
    Last edited by Brady_The; March 1st, 2017 at 09:19 PM.

Brady, I tested your LightenIcons with your DarkenTS style and I really love these new icons. Especially the mic icons in the channel-tree and the brighter colors in general.

But some Icons(the Option menu especially) won't work out very well together (which is obviously since it wasn't designed for a darkish styled theme) so its light gray and darker gray etc and not fully perfect readable at some points/menus.
    Could you maybe do a dark optimized version of the LightenTS icons? Or is this Icon set already available for a darker theme and I didn't searched properly?

Thanks for your continued effort to improve the TS3 UI.

Thread Information